Episode 37: The Roast of Trump

The House

The House....

Trump wakes up and Finds himself tied up to a Chair.

Trump: What the Absolute Dog shit is going on here?!?!

Everyone in the House Surrounds him.

Obama: Hail MA1!

Everyone: Hail MA1!

Trump: No! No! I refuse to be Killed by an MA1 Cult!!

(A/N: I Seriously hope there's no Cult based on me, otherwise they're all going to Jail after a Day from just doing Random Bullshit XD)

Obama: Killed? Donald we were just messing with you.

Bush: Yeah We're actually Just gonna Roast the Fuck outta you.

Trump: Wait, Wut? Ha!! Try me Bitch! You can't roast me! I'm the Greatest man to ever exist.

Ronaldo: Yeah We'll see about that.

Roasting Time! Roasting Time!

Obama: I'm gonna be real here Donald, They didn't Elect the fossil because they liked him, They Elected him because everyone hated your orange ass. Speaking of, You're so Orange you look like you're Deep fried.

Everyone: oooooh!!

Trump: That's because I'm Just So American. What more of an American thing is there than deepfrying things?

Obama: I've done My roast. George?

Bush: I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. If You're the Greatest man to ever exist, Why am I the Giga-Chad and You're Not? You're so full of your own ego it's no wonder You Barely even have a marriage anymore.

Everyone: Oooooh!!

Ronaldo: Why should I waste My time When You've pretty much roasted yourself Solely by Existing?

Messi: Ya know Trump, You shouldn't worry too much. You still made plenty of History by becoming the first president to be impeached Twice.

Maguire: Trump, Who bought your Orange ass from the Grocery store? You must've costed a fortune.

N: Uhhh.... Ummm..... You're a poopy head.

J: That Sucked N.

V: Sorry, N. I have to agree that was pretty bad.

Trump: oh Fuck right off that was funnier than anything you've said Ever actually.

V: I'm glad you find humor in this session in making you look like a total bitch, You Overgrown Pumpkin.

J: I'm gonna be honest Trump, You talk a good game, but Execution Falls flat on it's Fat ass. You probably don't even know 2x3. You're-

Trump: 6

J: Let me have this one!! You're dumber than N, and that's Impressive.

Dario (Hunter’s Harem): Sup Donald.

Trump: Oh no, no no no NO!!!

Dario: Hey, You remember When I was The one who won the bet?

Trump: Piss off!

Dario: Donald "Rizz" Trump? Need I remind you I have a Giant Harem that's only growing?

Phantasm: That's Right Hottie~

Trump: Oh Jesus Christ Not this bitch.

Phantasm: Aw don't worry Trump... I'm sure Mbappe is the only chance you got.

Mbappe: What's up my favorite Orange Man~?

Trump: Oh Jesus Fucking Christ Why?

Mbappe: Ya know, I think phantasm is right, It's just meant to be. And if not me, who else? That's right, no one.

Haaland: ......... The Election wasn't Rigged.

Trump: YOU FUCKIN'-

Davies: His obsession with himself is so crazy, that his Very own Trump Chocolate says "Might contain nuts"

Davies: His obsession with himself is so crazy, that his Very own Trump Chocolate says "Might contain nuts". I doubted it, and I was right.

Okay that's everyone. How ya feel Donald?

Trump: Fuck you all.

That's Fuckin awesome 😎.

Okay guys that's it. Thanks for checking out this, Absolutely delayed Episode.

Trump: Make sure to Follow Soviet_Onion15 or I will build a Fucking Wall around your house as well, Thanks.

Obama: Donald are you threatening people again?

Trump: Shut up or I will nuke you as well.