Then rosy came and serve them yn went in kitchen .

Isebul is looking at jungkook smirking but he is not even glancing at her either notice her nor her presence is affecting him.

Mrs jeon : i would say she is pretty and matching with my jungkook "

They all nodded and jungkook is looking at his phone he is not less than greek god as his black dressing is adding fuel to fire .

Mr JEON : so how about next month we will get time to arrange for marriage.

Isebul parents agree and they share words jungkook is not bothering to even having interest in their talk .

It's lunch time and table is being arranged jungkook look at yn and he smirked isebul noticed his gaze and she gritted her teeth

Yn is holding soup bowl and about to put in on table but isebul stood up and the hot soup fell on her .

Aaa.hhhh " yn screamed and the bowl fell down yn chest is burning along with her upper body .

" Omg a.m so..ry yn " isebul said but did't help her .

Jungkook got up and his chair fell down he remove his coat and cover her with it yn is shrivering under burning sensation jungkook picked her up and placed her on sofa yn is crying hard as it's not normal burn .

Isebul came and all of them " yn I was sudden " she said and jungkook did't control himself he got up and slap her harder isebul was about to fell but Mrs jeon held her tightly.

" YOU FUCKING BLIND BITCH " Jungkook roared like tiger and all of them flinched .

He held her throat tightly whispering dangerously "  HOW DARE YOU HURT WHAT'S MINE"

isebul cried out but jungkook did't leave her then he heard yn coughing and he jerked isebul she fell down .

" JUNGKOOK BEHAVE YOURSELF SHE IS YOUR

"THIS  BITCH IS NOTHING TO ME JUST THROW HER OUT BEFORE I KILL HER "

his parents become numb as jungkook never showed his this side to family but today he is devil .

He picked yn cup and went to his room saying " dont dare to follow me"

He went in his room and make her sit yn is still crying jungkook removed his coat and saw she is soaked with soup and her pink shirt is sticking to her body . Jungkook went in washroom and came back with first aid box

He sat infront of her and opened her two buttons of shirt but yn held his hand " n..oo pl .ea

" yn leave my hands if you don't want me to rip it " he said looking at her with same anger like before .

Yn took her hands back he opened her shirt buttons one by one and removed it fully . Yn is feeling embarassed she cover her red burnt body with her hands jungkook harshly removed her hands and about to unclip her bra she stood up

" Pl ..ease do.nt d..o this "

Jungkook eyes soften he made her sit and gave her soft cloth saying softly"

" you can cover your chest with it but your bra needs to be removed "

Yn shook her head and jungkook again become strict " Then I have to remove see your breast too"

Yn look at him and cover her chest with cloth jungkook unclip her bra and slowly removed it yn is all looking down . He applied ontiment on his finger and when it touched her burnt skin she hissed he blow there softly and yn held her chest tightly as it's burning .

Jungkook slowly applied cream on her front except her breast " turn around"

Yn did and he applied there too . Jungkook held her one hand and applied cream saying "i will turn around apply it there too"

Yn nodded and applied jungkook again turned and gave her his loosen shirt saying " wear to only no need for bra no one has courage to lay his dirty eyes on you"

Jungkook helped her wear it and carresed her head then yn spoke " i...t w..as m...my mi..s..take "

" Did I ask you you to speak "

Yn shook her head jungkook stood up and came downstairs he saw isebul is still there and crying fake

" What are still doing here "

Mrs jeon: jungkook calm down it was accidentally.

" Then let me throw same hot soup on her body "
Isebul look at him being shocked and mr jeon yelled

" ENOUGH JUNGKOOK  CANT YOU SEE IT WAS BY MISTAKE WHY WOULD SHE BURN HER ON PURPOSE"

Jungkook chucked " CAUSE SHE WANTS TO TAKE MY WIFE PLACE"

They all became confused then jungkook smikred" I HAVE CHOOSED MY BRIDE SINCE I CAME HERE AND ITS LEE YN "

they all stood up and isebul mother spoke " wow the mafia king is keeping a maid as his whore "

As the words left from her mouth jungkook took his gun and pointed at her

" DARE TO REPEAT AND YOUR DEAD BODY WILL GO FROM HERE "

Her eyes widened and isebul came in front saying innocently " jungkook I have everything money , status, personality why you still choosing that mare maid"

Jungkook put his gun down saying

" You are right you have everything but do you have pride ? do you have loyality and most importantly  he whisper in her ears but all them heard it  YOUR VERGINTY "

" JUNGKOOK " her father yelled

Jungkook smirked saying " i dot even buy used this and you are expecting this slut to be my wife "

Jungkook's parents eyes widened and isebul took his hand to slap him but he held her arm and twisted it saying "  JUST GET OUT FROM HERE IF YOU STILL HAVE SHAME "

"I will came back jeon jungkook and took my revenge " isebul said going out with her parents.

Jungkook smirked and his mother spoke " ju.ngkook

He held her mother's hand " dont worry you are not responsible for it "

Jun..gkook yn

" Dont worry she is fine "

" JUNGKOOK LEAVE THAT GIRL" his father said and jungkook eyes darkened he smikred saying

" I didt cage her to fly "

Jungkook came in his room and yn is still sitting he sat infront of her saying " dont worry now you are only mine and trust me only mine"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 111 VOTES

GUYS PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS YOUR THEY ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE FAST AND MORE