𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ♕︎

Comenzar desde el principio

I chuckle and gesture with my hand, "Arrest me if I cannot come up with an suitable answer."

The entire audience and the host erupt in laughter as I smile and gesture with my hands.

"Have you ever plan to be in any movie?"

I smooth my hand over my thigh, my lips twitching aside as I ponder the question.

My eyes squinted as I hummed for a long while, "Okay-I will say I always wanted to try it out."

Once again everyone around cheered loudly, but I held up my index finger as I chuckle.

"BUT! There's a but there," the crowd shimmer down to a hush. "I'm too blunt to fake my acting."

I shrug once the crowd erupt in agreement, most in denial and protesting against my answer.

Joanna laugh and lean aside, fanning the white papers in her face to try to calm down.

It took a long while for her to do so-I was one to damp under my eye after laughing that much.

"Rosa...we all know you're that blunt, but that answer needs to be put up for a line in acting."

I grin and wave my hand, "It's for free if they need to do that, just please give me my credits."

Joanna chuckle and wipe her nose with a napkin. "What is your greatest strength and weakness?"

I smile and rub my hand middle with my thumb, "Becoming a mother and a wife is my greatest strength. My weakness is fear."

"And what's that fear?"

I look up to not get emotional as I use my nails to remove a strand of hair from out my face.

"Losing my family and not having the strength to fight for everything I love. It's a fear we all have."

The blonde nodded and look down at her papers as she damp under her eyes.

"Jeez-if I knew it would be this funny and emotional, I wouldn't wear no makeup."

"So true," I laugh with my head fall back as I damp my cheek and sniffed a bit.

"Who were your celebrity crushes growing up?"

That question had be folding over as I hid my face, pretending to whisper to Joanna.

"Is all the top celebrities watching this now?" I whisper-yell, causing her to topple over with laughter.

I threw my hands up in the air and drop them back down, staring at the crowd and pointing at her.

"Actually it's worldwide, so your answer is gon be known," she chuckle and fan herself with the papers.

"That one crush would be... Angelina Jolie," I wave my hand, "Sorry, but that woman is top tier."

The crowd erupt in cheers as the woman's picture came up on the screen above our head.

"What do you like doing in your spare time?"

I let out a soft sigh, "I love swimming, but to be able to spend time with my family is my favourite."

Joanna fixed her position as she smile at me, "What has been your best/ worst date?"

I laugh at this and my eyes made four with Alex who grinned at me while holding two of our daughters.

The memory was like an wave inside my mind. It sent me back down memory lane to which I'm glad for.

That special night where she poured her heart out to me, sharing secrets that I never knew about her.

Damn-secrets and one being that I'm really married to two mafia bosses.