Pillows

Recommended song for this chapter: Sparks Fly (Taylor's Version)- Taylor Swift
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Red-
I got woken up by two pillows hitting my head uncontrollably.
"she's awake" I heard Fearless say "Evermore next"
"No wait, I'll wake her up" I said
"Sure? Okay let's do Midnights next" she replied before running towards the sleeping Midnights.
I quietly walked towards Evermore and stroked her hair while saying "hey Eve, wake up"
"Mmm five more minutes" she replied as she turned her head.
"I'm sorry but it's either waking up or getting hit by two pillows"
"Mmm okay" she said as she sat up, and placed her head on my shoulder. I started to trace my hand up and down her arm, realizing how pretty Evermore actually is.

-Lover-
Being woken up by pillows hitting me on the head was definitely not on my bucket list, but it was an experience. Rep woke up in the same manner, but she started yelling at the two girls until I grabbed her hand under the pillow.
"Good morning" she said with a smile
"Good morning, how are you?"
"I just got hit in the head with pillows, I think that says enough"
"Breakfast should cheer you up, come on let's go!"
I saw her smile as I dragged her towards the kitchen and sat on the stools while the others made breakfast.
"Oh, remember the restaurant I wanted us to go to?" Rep said
     "I do, what about it?"
     "Do you think going tomorrow is okay, I was able to find a reservation at 8"
     "It sound good to me, thanks again for inviting me"
     "There is no one else I would rather go with"

-1989-
    I was woken up by Fearless and Debut who were hitting everyone with pillows, just to see Midnights and Folklore kissing. Great.
     I just sighed and went to the kitchen to sit at the table. As if they were following me, Midnights and Folklore walked in the kitchen and helped make breakfast while they hugged. I just rolled my eyes to realize Rep and Lover saw me.
    "You good 1989?" Said Rep
    "Yeah I'm...fine" I replied
    "Is it because of Midnights?"
    "No..? I'm so over her"
    "Stop lying"
    "Okay fine, yes, it is"
    "You know what could help" said Lover "going out! What if we all go somewhere today?"
     "Sounds good to me" replied Rep
     "Okay fine, but let's go to a bar, I need some fun"
"Sure, we are leaving tonight at 9"

-Midnights-
    The day passed very quickly, which was not normal for me. I was looking for my shirt when I remembered Lover had borrowed it, so I went to her room to get it back. When I got there, I found Lover getting ready to go out, so I asked
    "Do you have a date"
    "Nope, just going out" she replied
    "With who?"
    "I don't think it's any of your business"
    "Loverrrr"
    "Fine, I'm going out with Rep and 1989"
    "1989?"
    "Yeah, she needs to go out to move on, why?"
    "Oh, where are you going?"
    "A bar"
    "Which one?"
    "I see what you are doing, do you not want her to move on?"
    "It's not that, I'm just curious"
    "We are going to the one in front of the park"
    "Good to know"

-1989-
"1989 you ready?" Rep said as I walked down the stairs.
"I think so"
"Let's go then"
The ride was boring, the tension between Rep and Lover could be cut with a knife, but they obviously wouldn't admit it.
When we got there, I immediately walked away from them and got a drink, if I had to survive this evening, I would most likely not be sober. After around 15 minutes, a girl came and sat next to me.
"Hey" she said "you're pretty hot, wanna get a drink? My treat"
"Sure"
I was not interested in this girl, but if I was supposed to move on, she could probably help me. As expected, it didn't take long for her to kiss me, and I just took out all my anger on her lips. Suddenly, I felt a strong grip on my wrist pulling me away from the girl and into someone else's arms, Midnight's arms.
"What is wrong with you" I yelled
"We are going home right now"
"Let's go talk outside, now."
I dragged her outside and just blew up on her
"Midnights what the hell!? I'm trying to move on like you did and all you do is stop me"
"198-"
"I don't even wanna know, just let me go"
"Nine watch out-"
Suddenly, a car came speeding down the road, and a loud crash was heard throughout the street.

—————————————————————————
Author's note: don't hate me please🥰 have a good morning/day/evening/night!