The jacket

•Recommended song for this chapter: Delicate- Taylor Swift•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lover-
    It was 9:00 when I woke up the next morning. I was still half asleep as I made my way to the bathroom, where I noticed the jacket I had on, it was very pretty, but definitely not mine. I decided to ignore it and, still half asleep, walked downstairs towards the kitchen. When I walked in, everyone's attention was suddenly on me, but I was not thinking and ignored everyone as I made my way to the coffee maker.
After a minute or two, 1989 broke the silence by saying "nice jacket Lover", a smirk painted across her face
"Thanks!" I replied, my head looking over my shoulder.
"Where did you get it?" She said
"I'm honestly not sure" I replied
I turned back around, finished preparing my coffee, and started drinking it just as Rep walked into the room, a smile appearing on her face when she saw me.
"Morning" she said
"Good morning" we all replied
"What were you guys talking about?" She said.
1989 smirked and said "nothing, just the fact that your girlfriend is wearing your jacket"
I started choking, I was definitely not drunk yesterday, I thought I gave that jacket back.
"GIRLFRIEND?" Said Speak Now as she walked into the room "WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND?"
"Look at Lover's jacket and find out" said Midnights
"REP AND LOVER!?" Said Speak Now
"You guys are overreacting, she was cold yesterday so I gave it to her, right Lover?" Said Rep
"Yeah.." I replied
"Honestly my shock was because I thought Lover liked a boy" admitted Speak Now
Me? A boy? No, I don't like a boy
"I don't like a boy" I said
"My bad!" Said Speak Now and the breakfast went by like usual.

-1989-
    Midnights and I were in the balcony, she convinced me to eat cake again, she knows how much I love it. Something weird happened though, I had something near my lips, so she helped clean it. When she did, our eyes met and we got very, very close, and I had the urge to kiss her, but we were interrupted by something going on in the hall, so we just looked away. I like Midnights? I was kind of sad that the moment stopped there...but I don't know, I feel like I need to talk about it with someone.
    Once Midnights left to do something, I went to Rep's room and knocked on the door. She let me in and I started telling her everything.
    "Honestly I kind of expected it" she said "and I have a feeling she likes you too, I'm not gonna lie"
    "I hope, I have no idea how to bring it up to her, I mean, she makes me feel really comfortable, she even made a deal with me to stop doing something she did daily just for me to be okay, that's just so cute to me, and what's even better is that she did not break her promise, you know how important that is to me."
    "Yup, you are definitely in love"
    "Enough about me, what about Lover, wasn't her jacket familiar to you?" I said with a smirk
"Oh shut up"
"In my opinion, you are down bad, like really bad, I mean, did you see the way your expression changed when Speak Now mentioned Lover liking a boy?"
    "Was it that obvious? Honestly, I'm so confused, I used to believe Lover was straight, but this morning she said she doesn't like a boy, so I'm not sure anymore."

-Midnights-
    I almost kiss 1989 on the balcony, that was so stupid, she obviously doesn't like me. When I was deep in my thoughts about her, I heard a knock at the door, it was Lover. She came in and we started talking, she is like my little sister.
    "I almost kiss her today, but I feel so dumb for doing that" I said
    "You should definitely bring this up to her, because I think she likes you back" she said
    "I guess, but I don't want to ruin everything, you know? But enough about that, I want to talk about that jacket you are wearing."
    "Oh shut up, everyone has been talking to me about it all day"
    "I mean we have a reason, so tell me"
    "She gave it to me yesterday because I was cold and I just kept it on, but I realized that this morning"
    "So you guys are not a thing..?"
    "No..."
    "Oh, you don't have to tell me this if you don't want, but are you gay?"
    "I think so, but I'm still not sure"
    "That's okay! I just wanted to know"
    "It's okay, and going back to 1989, you definitely won't mess things up, the only way would be for you to get high, but you threw away everything"
    "You are right! I can't mess this up because with no drugs in the house, I won't get high"

-3rd person-
    Oh Midnights was so wrong...

—————————————————————————
Author's note: tun tun tunn (the suspenseful music)
anyway, can we talk about how pretty Taylor looked at the Golden Globes? And I'm not sure if that dress is hinting Rep or Debut, what do you guys think?
Have a good morning/day/evening/night!