Sleepover

Recommended song for this chapter: Delicate -Taylor Swift
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Speak Now-
I went to the grocery store with Folklore, which gave us some time away from the others to talk about everything, everything but Fearless. As we talked, Folklore had an idea
"What if we do a sleepover in the living room today, I feel like the tension between everyone could be stopped if we are are all forced to stay together in one room for some time"
"I don't want to sound mean Lorie, but the tension is between your girlfriend and the girl she liked, are you sure you want to put them in the same room?"
"Honestly I can't stand having to pick sides anymore, I just want everyone at peace for once"
"Well, let's get some snacks for the sleepover then!"
She smiled as we walked to the snack aisle, Folklore is the sweetest person ever.

-Reputation-
    I was ready for the sleepover, so I decided to spend some time with Lover. When I got to her room, she was already changed, but she still needed to gather some of the stuff she would bring down.
    "Hey" she said when she saw me
    "Hey, how have you been"
    "Pretty good, my neck hurts tho, I wonder why" she said giving me a look.
     "My bad" I replied with a smile
     "Mhm"
     "Lover?"
     "Yes?"
     "There's this restaurant that opened a few days ago, and I was wondering if you wanted to try it out with me?" I said as I fidgeted with the rings on my fingers.
     "Is it a date?" she said with a flirty smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
     "Only if you want it to be" I said as I placed my arms around her waist.
     "I would love to go with you" she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek "now come on, we are gonna be late!"
I smiled as she dragged me downstairs, our fingers interlocked.

-Evermore-
    I've been feeling so weird lately, I get so nervous every time I'm around Red, but I don't know why, she's just my best friend.
    I was lost in these thoughts while pouring one of the many bags of chips into a bowl, when someone stood beside me and started helping, Red.
    "Hi Red"
    "Hey Eve! I wanted to talk to you about something"
    There is that feeling again, the funny feeling in my stomach that only appeared around her.
    "Talk about what..?"
    "Us in the last couple days..." she said as she started pacing around the room "I just wanted you to know I was very shocked when I found out what you did, but I know you had the best intentions, and that I-"
     "Hey, it's okay" I said with a calm voice as I softly grabbed her shoulders to make her face me, "It's probably not normal to find out your best friend can get away with things like that"
     That hurt me for some reason. Was it her prior reaction? Was it her ex? Was it because of the "best friend"?
    "Yeah definitely not" she replied with a soft laugh as she looked up at me "but thank you for going through all that for me"
    "It's no problem really, and if you need help getting rid of another ex let me know" I said before winking at her with a smirk on my face.
    "I'll keep that in mind!" She said as she hugged me, placing her hands on my neck and causing that tingly feeling once again.

-1989-
I did not want to go to the sleepover, it's better to stay in my room anyway, no one can hurt me there.
Of course, the first thing I saw when I went downstairs was Midnights kissing Folklore.
"Great" I mumbled as I rolled my eyes and walked away from them. My goal tonight was to not interact with either of them.
The night started out okay, we played some games and ordered pizza. As usual, I didn't eat and said I had filled up on snacks, even though I hadn't touched those either, I just hoped no one noticed.

-Reputation-
We were watching a movie after dinner, it was pretty interesting, so I was fully focused on it. However, around halfway into the movie, I felt Lover come closer to me and lay her head on my chest, grabbing my hand and holding it. I was in shock, but I still rubbed circles around her hand to not make her feel bad. I then kissed her head and laid mine on top. I was definetely glad the room was pitch black because no one could see my bright red face.

-Midnights-
Everyone was asleep, and I decided to get some water for myself. To my shock, I saw 1989 walk in a few minutes after me, but she turned away right when she noticed me. I called out for her, but got no response, so I went and gently grabbed her arm, dragging her back to the kitchen.
"What are you doing here" I whispered
"None of your business" she replied
"No need to be so bitchy"
"Bitchy? Oh screw you I don't even know why I came here"
"Because you didn't eat"
"Yes I did"
"No, you did not"
"Yeah, I ate a lot of snacks"
"Don't lie, you did not touch the snack table once this whole evening or ate a single slice of pizza"
"How would you know that?"
"I notice the details, you should know by now"
"I don't think about you that much"
"Yeah you do"
"You wish I did"
"No need to be all sassy"
"What do you want Midnights"
"I want you to eat something"
"Uh no?"
"Uh yes, come on"
"You're not gonna make me eat, you hate me anyway"
"Exactly I can't lose the person I hate, now come on"
"Ugh fine"

-3rd person-
After their little...moment, 1889 and Midnights went back to sleep, but a few minutes later, another group of people woke up.

-Folklore-
"Lorie? You up?" I heard a sweet voice say
"Yeah I am, what's up Speak Now"
"Come with me, I need some tea"
I stood up and walked with her to the kitchen, where we made our tea and then brought them to the seating area that was closer to the beds. Then, we just started to talk about random things.
"How's everything with Fearless going?" I asked
"It's nothing, there's nothing going on"
"Come on everyone is asleep, I wanna hear you admit it"
"Finee, I might have a tini tiny crush on Fearless"
"Tiny?"
"Fine, I like her"
"I know you told me" I said with a smile "doesn't it feel good to admit it aloud?"
"It kinda does, but I'm kinda scared someone can hear me since we are so close to everyone"
"I don't think they would hear you, they are all asleep"
"You're right"

-Fearless-
I wasn't asleep.

————————————————————————
Author's note: Hii! I hope you like this part :))
Have a good morning/day/evening/night!