Game night

Recommended song for this chapter: You Are In Love (Taylor's Version)- Taylor Swift
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Midnights-
    I woke up today in an empty bed, weird, I thought Folklore stayed with me last night. I shook it off and walked downstairs, just to realize she was already awake making coffee.
    "Good morning" I said with a smile as I hugged her from behind.
    "Good morning" she replied "coffee?"
    "Sure"
    As time passed, I noticed everyone came downstairs, everyone except 1989. I didn't think much of it and, eventually, Folklore gave me my coffee.
    "Thank you" I said as I gave her a hug.
Then, as I looked over Folklore's shoulder, I saw 1989 standing at the door. We both looked at each other, and suddenly, the hug felt...wrong.

-Lover-
    I haven't talked to Rep since yesterday, since the kiss. It wasn't because I didn't see her tho, it was because I did not know what to say.
    Today, I went downstairs for breakfast and saw her standing near the kitchen island. When she saw me, she smirked and made an excuse to leave the room. Honestly, I don't know what to do.

-Speak Now-
    At lunch, Fearless decided to tell everyone what we had planned for that night,
"Speak Now and I thought it would be nice to have a game night today" she said
"That sounds good" 1989 replied and everyone agreed with her, everyone except Evermore, who was not eating with us.
"I don't think Evermore is gonna be able to come" said folklore "she told me she would be busy all day"
"That's sad, maybe she can join the next one!" Debut replied.
"Yeah! We should do this more often" said Fearless as she looked at Debut and smiled at her. Why is she smiling at her with that look in her eyes? I wish she would look at me like that.
After some time, we finished eating and started preparing the game night. I noticed the paper for the scores was missing, so I went upstairs to get some. However, when I came back, I saw Debut on top of Fearless, they were both laying on the ground, staring at each other. It didn't take long for them to start laughing, but that time where they just stared into each other's eyes made my blood boil.

-Lover-
I was so excited for the game night, but also pretty nervous to see Rep. To get my mind off it, I decided to get ready. It was a little warmer today, so I only wore a shirt and a skirt with leggings underneath. Even though my jewelry, hair and makeup were simple, I was somehow the last one downstairs, and, of course, the only spot left was on the couch next to Rep.
    I awkwardly sat next to her and avoided her eyes. She then asked
    "Hey want some of the blanket?"
    "Um sure" I replied, still avoiding her gaze.
    The evening was normal after that, and I thought I was probably over worrying. That was until I was in a disagreement with 1989 about Monopoly, a game that shows our worst selves.
    "You know what fine!" I yelled in an angry tone as I gave 1989 money and sat back on the couch. That's when I felt Rep's hand rubbing my thigh under the blanket, making my face heat up instantly. To avoid turning red in front of everyone, I made an excuse and went to the bathroom to calm myself down.
After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door, it was Rep. I let her in and she asked if everything was okay. I said everything was fine and I just needed to touch up my makeup. She replied with a simple okay, which left us staring at each other, until she broke the tension by kissing me passionately, and eventually making her way to my neck, leaving some noticeable marks. When we pulled away, we just looked at each other deeply before Rep said
    "Maybe we should get back"
    "I think so" I replied
    "Nice necklace btw, the area around it looks a little red tho" she said as she winked and left the room. Shit. I looked in the mirror and saw my neck full of marks, there was no way to cover them up. So, I did the only thing I could think of, I grabbed a turtleneck sweater and went back downstairs.
     "Hey Lover, everything okay?" Asked Fearless as soon as she saw me
    "Yeah everything is fine" I replied
    "You sure? I feel like it's too hot for a sweater"
    "Oh no I get cold easily"
    "Oh okay"
    After that, I sat back down at my spot, where Rep had a small smirk painted across her lips.
    "I hate you" I whispered to her
    "Didn't seem that way a few minutes ago" she replied, her smirk never leaving her face.

-Speak Now-
     "Hey Lorie, do you want to go get more snacks"  I asked with a a smile
     "Yeah sure" she replied as she stood up and walked with me to the kitchen. We decided to grab more gummies and chocolates since those were definitely the favorite sweets in the house. However, when we were walking back, I saw Debut sleeping with her head on Fearless' shoulder, which made me very jealous. I tried to hide my feelings, but Folklore probably noticed what was happening.

-Red-
    Everyone had decided to go upstairs around two hours ago, but I needed some water, so I decided to get some. However, when I walked downstairs, I saw a shadowy figure sneak into the kitchen. I ignored it thinking it was just my imagination, but when I entered the room, I realized I was not alone, Evermore was in there.
I decided to go up and hug her while I said
    "Hi Eve, where have you been"
    She smiled when she saw me and said "don't worry about it darling"
     I raised an eyebrow before saying "what do you mean by that", and noticing the red stains on her usually spotless shirt.
     "Eve..." I said as I backed away from her "what...did you do?"
     She came close to me again and whispered "let's just say you don't have to worry about your ex anymore darling"
    "Evermore! What did you do!" I whisper-yelled, a concerned expression on my face
     "No body, no crime" she whispered in my ear before giving me a kiss on the cheek and exiting the room, leaving me frozen in shock.

————————————————————————
Author's note: Hey! I'm sorry for not updating but I had my midterms and I'm currently being overworked at school but I'll try to post as often as I can! :)
Have a good morning/day/evening/night!