The Unusual Text

•Recommended song: Enchanted (Taylor's Version) -Taylor Swift•

-Third person-
    Taylor Swift, a famous singer, has released ten albums throughout her career, Debut (Taylor Swift), Fearless, Speak Now, Red, 1989, Reputation, Lover, Folklore, Evermore, and Midnights. Even tho these albums know about each other's existence, they never spent much time together. Well, until now.
    Today, in the 13th of August, all of the albums received a message from Taylor, which said that they were no longer going to live apart from each other, they would all be moving in together at the newly constructed Eras House. The message also included the time, date and address for a meetup, where they would get to see the house, and interact with each other.

-Reputation-
    This morning started out normally, I woke up and made myself breakfast. However,  while I was eating, I received an unusual text from Taylor saying that I was no longer going to live on my own, instead, I will live with all of the other albums. These news startled me, since it would be awkward to move in with people I barely knew and I would probably have no more privacy. Even though she said that we would each get our own rooms and we would get to meet each other next week, I still stand by my point, I do not want to move.

-A week later-

-still Reputation-
    I woke up because of the annoying sound of my alarm, the one that went off at 9:30 am. Today was the meetup, and Taylor wanted us to be at the Eras House by 11:00, so we could talk and then have lunch together. After procrastinating for a good 10 minutes I stubbornly got out of bed, and made myself a cup of coffee. Then, I showered and picked out a pair of dark jeans with a black top, basic, but represented my style pretty casually. As usual, I also went for a natural look for my makeup and some simple jewelry. Lastly, I put on a pair of black shoes, and grabbed my purse and keys before going out the door.
    The drive to the house was not very long, which is pretty good considering that I will have to move there in a few days. Ugh, that made me kind of disappointed, I would miss my house and old life, but I would at least have my grey cat, Daisy. She has been my cat for years, so I'm glad that we were allowed to bring our pets into the house.
    When I finally arrived, there were already four cars there, which gave me relief since I definitely did not want to be the first one to arrive. I nervously knocked on the door and Taylor opened it,
    "Hi Rep!" She said before pulling me into a hug.
    "hi Taylor" I replied with a smile.
    "Come in, Folklore, Evermore, and 1989 are already here."
    "Okay" I said before stepping into the house.
    Once I went in, Folklore and Evermore were talking, while 1989 was standing alone with a red plastic cup in her hand. I decided to approach 1989, since I remembered her the most.
    As soon as she saw me, 1989 said "Hey Rep! Long time no see".
    "Hey 1989! It's been so long" I replied.
    We talked for about 5 minutes before the door opened again, this time it was a stunning blonde girl wearing a light pink dress, Lover.
    "Rep...Rep! Can you please answer my question?" 1989 suddenly said.
    "Oh, oh yeah, what's up?" I quickly responded to avoid suspicions.
    It was too late tho, 1989 smirked and loudly called Lover over.
    "Hii" said Lover.
    "Hey Lover! How are you?" Responded 1989, with a slight grin on her face.
    "Good, thanks for asking"
    After saying that phrase she sweetly smiled, gosh her smile is so beautiful.
    Suddenly, she turned to me and said "Oh hi Rep!"
    "Hi Lover! You look really pretty today." I said.
    "Aww thank you, you look good too."
    "Thank you!"
    Omg she said I look good, I thought. That made me smile at her, and she smiled back.
    By that time, everyone had arrived, so, Taylor decided to give us a tour of the house and a paper with a labeled outline of it.

                                             (What the paper looked like)    I guess it was my lucky day since the room I got was right next to Lover's

    I guess it was my lucky day since the room I got was right next to Lover's. When she noticed, she came up and whispered,
    "Look, we are next to each other."
    "Yes we are." I replied with a smile. Suddenly, moving did not sound as bad as it did before.
———————————————————————————
Author's note: Hi! This is my first time writing a story like this, so I would appreciate if you gave me advice or ideas for what you want to happen next.
Have a good day/evening/night!