-+#94

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

Jungwon and I sat next to each other, feeling embarrassed and ashamed as our friends scolded us. Our secret relationship was revealed unexpectedly when we were seen sharing a kiss on the Ferris wheel, exposing the hidden nature of our feelings.

"Why didn't you guys tell us?!" Hanni and Niki demanded, their voices filled with frustration and disappointment. They felt hurt that we hadn't confided in them earlier.

Jay, always the peacemaker, stepped in to defuse the tension. "Come on, give them a break," he said, his tone playful but firm. "We should be happy for them. They're finally together." He reached out to gently smack Hanni and Niki's heads, holding them back from fighting.

"We're sorry we-" Jungwon started before I interrupted him.

"It's my fault. I told Jungwon I wanted to keep it private for a while.." I frowned, looking at the floor before a hand came swiftly in my vision, holding my hand and intertwining our fingers, our rings pressed together, making a heart. I smiled softly.

"It's alright Yoon." Hanni sighed as she patted both our heads. "I understand you wanted to keep it private and I respect that... You guys should too!" Hanni looked at the rest of the group, scolding them.

Jungwon and I smiled, looking at our friends playfully arguing before we looked at each other. Jungwon slightly stuck his tongue out and I snickered.

"Sorry we found out this way." Sunoo sighed as he looked at us with an apologetic look.

"No worries!" I reassured with a gentle smile.

As the day ended, our gathering came to a close. Jungwon and I walked home, thinking about where to go next.

"Your place or mine?" Jungwon asked, looking into my eyes.

"Let's go to your place. I haven't explored it much yet," I replied, grinning as he draped his arm around me, pulling me closer.

I chuckled softly as we walked, our fingers intertwined. The tall apartment buildings marked our route as we neared his home, settling in as the day came to an end.

MAKE OUT SCENE AHEAD
(nothing more)

Upon arriving at his place, I took a seat on his bed and let out a deep sigh of exhaustion. As I gazed down at the soft bedding beneath me, I couldn't help but feel the weight of the day's events bearing down on me. The bed was a welcome respite, offering a moment of rest and reprieve from the chaos of the world outside.