-+#81

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

Jungwon complied, his cold hands holding my foot, the thin barrier of my sock separating my warm body from his chilled touch. With calculated movements, he shifted my ankle slightly, assessing the pressure points. A quiet yelp escaped my lips before I instinctively covered my mouth, biting my hand to stifle the pain.

"I know it hurts. You're doing so good," Jungwon reassured me, his voice gentle and soothing. He patted my knee reassuringly, providing a comforting presence as he proceeded with the examination. With each touch of his hands, I winced, grateful for his steady support.

"The difficult part is over," Jungwon declared, a hint of relief evident in his voice. He reached for the ankle brace, retrieving it from the cabinet. It was clear that he was familiar with the tools in this room. I wondered momentarily if he had encountered injuries frequently. With utmost care, he began securing the ankle brace onto me, his touch firm yet tender, creating a sense of comfort and safety.

As Jungwon completed the treatment for my injury, he retrieved a new portable ice pack from the first aid kit. Activating it by popping the bag and giving it a shake, he ensured it was cold before placing it onto my swollen ankle.

"Keep this on your ankle. It seems to be just a sprain, so you should be fine by tomorrow," Jungwon explained, his voice adopting a reassuring tone. I nodded in response, offering him a nervous but grateful smile.

I nodded sheepishly, feeling a mix of appreciation and embarrassment.

Jungwon gently took my hand and placed the ice pack into it. Slowly, he stood up and turned around, kneeling down and signaling for me to climb onto his back.

"Jungwon, I can walk," I insisted, preparing to get off the bed. However, as soon as I put pressure on my injured ankle, a sharp hiss of pain escaped my lips, causing me to retract my foot back onto the bed.

He shook his head, letting out a sigh. "So stubborn," he muttered, giving me a meaningful look that silently urged me to hurry. His impatience seemed to emanate from him, almost as if cat ears were visible atop his head.

Reluctantly, I got onto his back, feeling his effortless strength as he adjusted my position for better support. He then firmly grasped my arm and wrapped it around his neck, ensuring my security.

As we made our way out of the Nurse's office, with an ice pack in one hand and my shoe in the other, we traversed the hallways in silence. I rested my head against Jungwon's back, finding solace in his unwavering strength and the comforting warmth radiating from his body. At that moment, memories of our shared experiences and the unbreakable bond we had formed flooded my mind.

Summoning a feeble smile, I expressed my gratitude for his efforts, and the unspoken apology reflected in his eyes. "Thank you, Jungwon," I whispered softly, my voice carrying a genuine sense of appreciation.

He simply nodded in response as we continued our journey in silence, our unspoken connection speaking volumes.

+*___________*+
81st chapter

Hello my loves, How are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Have you ever given or had a piggy ride?
Me: Yes, both!

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a bandaid emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+