-+#53

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

As we entered the classroom, the buzz of whispers filled the air. It seemed like everyone had caught wind of the rumor, and their curious eyes followed us as we made our way to our seats. I could feel the weight of their expectations, their questions hanging in the air, waiting to be addressed.

One of our classmates, Hye-jin, couldn't contain her excitement and blurted out, "Ji-yoon, is it true? Are you and Jungwon really dating?" Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, waiting for the confirmation she desired.

I hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to respond. I was about to deny the rumor, not wanting to fuel the gossip mill any further, but before I could utter a word, Jungwon spoke up, his voice firm and unwavering.

"Yes, it's true," he announced, his gaze sweeping across the room, daring anyone to challenge his statement. A hush fell over the class as they absorbed his words, their eyes widening in surprise.

Yeri, another classmate, raised her hand tentatively. "But... when did this happen? I mean, you both seemed like just friends before."

Jungwon's confident smile didn't waver as he replied, "Sometimes friendships evolve into something more. Ji-yoon and I realized our feelings for each other recently, and we decided to give it a try."

The room erupted with a mix of gasps, whispers, and excited chatter. It seemed like the news had taken everyone by surprise. I could see some classmates exchanging glances, their expressions a blend of curiosity and disbelief.

Seojin, always the skeptic, spoke up, her tone laced with skepticism. "Are you sure this isn't just some elaborate prank? It's hard to believe that you two suddenly became a couple overnight."

Jungwon's eyes narrowed, his voice tinged with a hint of annoyance. "Why would we prank you? This is our personal life, and we don't owe anyone an explanation. Believe what you want, but the truth remains."

His response silenced the doubters, leaving a lingering sense of acceptance in the room. It was as if they had no choice but to accept our relationship, whether they liked it or not. The reality of the situation was sinking in for everyone present.

As the class continued, I could feel the lingering stares, the lingering questions hanging in the air. Some classmates approached us during breaks, seeking further details, while others kept their distance, unsure of how to react. It was an odd mix of curiosity, envy, and judgment swirling around us.

Throughout the day, Jungwon and I navigated the challenges of being in the spotlight. We received a fair share of curious glances, whispers, and occasional congratulations. It was exhausting, to say the least, constantly being under the watchful eyes of our peers.

But amidst the chaos, I couldn't help but notice how Jungwon remained by my side, providing a sense of comfort and support. His hand would occasionally find its way to mine, offering a reassuring squeeze, as if to remind me that we were in this together.

As the final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Jungwon and I stood up, he was about to leave the room before I caught up to him, grabbing his hand. He looked down at our hands before at me, giving me a confused look.

"Sorry," I spoke shyly, letting go and feeling the warmth of his hand leave mine before it came back, I looked down to see him intertwining our fingers. I smiled nervously before we made our way out of the classroom, hand in hand.
The hallways were still abuzz with chatter, but this time, the rumors had shifted. Whispers of our relationship echoed in the corridors, mingling with the sounds of lockers slamming shut and footsteps fading away.

We walked in silence, our footsteps creating a rhythm that matched the beat of our hearts. The world outside the school seemed a little brighter, a little more colorful as if our newfound bond had transformed the very fabric of our surroundings.

+*___________*+
53rd chapter

Hello my loves, how are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
What's your MBTI?
Me: ENTP
(if you don't know what your MBTI is just tell me what your fav color is)

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a swan emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+