It was 7:45. So I headed over to Alex and Matts room because they all wanted to get ready together. I knock before I go in. Noah sees me first as his eyes look me up and down. Alex and Matt do the same. Duke turns around and looks at me like Im actually good looking for his taste.

"You look stunning Maddie." Noah says.

"Your just being nice don't lie." I say.

"Maddie you do look beautiful." Alex says.

"There not lying." Matt says.

When there done compliment me. I realized that I started blushing. Shit. I look at Duke to see him already looking at me. My face burns more and gets redder.

"Ok let's get going." Noah says.

...

We get there me and Noah go to get drinks. Matt and Alex flirting with girl. I get a drink again and again. I lost count at 5. Noah soon drags me into truth or dare.

"Ok Maddie truth or dare." a girl says

"Truth." I say.

"Is it true you fuked all four of them." She says. Referring to Duke, Noah, Alex, and Matt.

"No I didn't." I say.

"Oh ok." The girl says

We continue for a while.

"Maddie truth or dare." A boy says.

"Dare." I say

"I dare you to kiss noah... " easy he wouldn't care.

"And Duke." He finishes.

Shit.

"Okay." I say.

Ok Noah first. Hes next to me so it's not like I have to explain to him. I pull Noah in and kiss him the kiss is nice. He has soft lips.

Now the hard part. Duke. I walk over to him with all eyes on me.

"I'm sorry." I say.

He opens his mouth to say something but he never get to when I pull his shirt close to me placeing my lips on his. Fuck. Forget what I said about Noah this boy knows how to kiss. To my surprise instead of pushing me away he pulls he as close as possible. After fuck I don't know a minute or two I pull back looking at him stare at me for what feels like hours.

"Thanks. It was a dare by the way." I say. Walking away to noah.

"Why didn't you kiss me like that." He says.

"Also fuck girl you know how to kiss." He says.

"I know." I say smiling.

Next thing I know someones grabs me I punch them in the nose.

"Fuck Maddie." Alex says holding his nose.

"Sorry. You scared me." I say.

"Just remind me to never fuck with you." He says.

"Deal." I say.

I go to walk away as I black out. Shit. To much to drink.