"Im not taking a picture of you!" Val says putting her phone in the sky to take a on top photo.

"Ok well- whatever..." Val says going back to Angel on his lap and him bouncing him.

(I hated this part too as a girl ^)

They get to the forest the same one Vx and Al are in, but how did they find this place. Well before Vx left Val made sure he put trackers in his suits before he left. He used his phone to track him using his own inventions against him. He gets out of the car as Angel is thrown to the floor like the worthless thing he is to Val. Vel has to get out since she didn't really participate in the last one. Angel also comes but for the only stake of Vel. Vel and Angel both go into the tree by climbing up while Val tries to be slick and go from tree to tree.

Vel and Angel both get to a tree and jump from one another watching from a distance. Angel has his clothes on getting them on quick so don't worry. They both watch as they speak to each other from the top.

"Does it actually hurt when he beats you?" Vel says still looking down.

"It does... but it stopped a long, long time ago so I have to fake my crying so it looks like I am being hurt." Angel says looking down at Val.

"That- okay- but at least you now have a friend to have while you lose!" Vel says looking at Angel.

"Sure a true friend." Angel says looking at Vel.

"Hey there right here!" Val says looking up at them as he stands next to the cabin.

"Aren't you suppose to be hidden right now!?" Vel says while he is not hidden.

"Yea whatever- fuck." Val says hiding behind a tree.

This tree was infront of a window that was in the middle of the two beds. so theres a walkway between two beds both on the wall and a window in the middle. So right now Val is looking hella noticeable. So it wasn't long before they both noticed him and the words say for itself.

"Hey who is that?" Vx says looking out the window after finishing the story.

"Is that- Val!?" Al says with his tentacles out. 

"Hey wait- he is running!" Vx says watching him run away.

Al went outside pushing the door opening it and using his tentacles out and he grabs Val.

He pulls him to Vx and he lets Vx talk to him.  Val is scared because he got powers and doesn't only fake woman. So he was like scared out his mind but still tried to say professional.

"What are you doing here!?" Vx says watching him try to escape the tentacles.

"I ain't telling you nothing!" Val say not even answering the question.

"So let me leave you stupid deer!" Val says angrily.

Al smiles with no fear and throws him away like straight throwing him into the sky. Angel, Vx, Vel, and Al would watch him fly away. Al stares at Vel and Angel staring at them while they jump down and walk away. Vx saw Angel and Vel and asked Al for about something.

"Does Angel tell you anything about me?" Vx says looking at Al.

"Not anything of you loving me." Al says looking at him with a wide smile.

"Anyway you want to sleep together here?" Vx says walking to the cabin and opening the door holding it.

"Sure... like on different beds right?" Al says going into the cabin with Vx.

They both walk in and Vx didn't even sit on the bed so yes he did. He did sleep with Al on his bed they slept together on the same bed. They talked in there and whatever until it was night time. They both go to sleep together but theres something wrong with Al.

Al can feel his lightsaber becoming a bit sturdy. Al feels like he wants something inside him but what. He is able to hold it but not for long...

They sleep together for that night never separated...

♡ ♡ ♡

Val sits in his office again writing even more than any other day. He looks at his work and he gets an idea.

"Schedule..." Val says putting his paper up after writing the idea of "Schedule"...

Val leaves the room getting out of his chair turning off the lights. He closes the door and enters the main room. He sees Angel in the main room laying there on the couch as Val looks at him. Val speaks some words to Angel as he sleeps there.

"Fuck you." Val says

"Fuck me!"

___________________________________________
A/N Sorry for taking days I cant get any good ideas out so please tell me ideas!

talk about your ideas to me and I may use it as a chapter!

Something about a lightsaber I am going to cook!!

Plus following me may help you be more likely to get your idea in a chapter and get notified when chapter get released!

hopefully you like this I did!

Anyway...

Cya buttercups!

XL9~

◼︎March 26 (night), 2024◼︎

Polished: March 26, 2024