The Tournament

Nina and Anna entered the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 to defeat other strong fighters so that they could fight each other in the finals and win the tournament and eventually get the prize money for one of them.

Nina and Anna defeat the fighters to advance themselves in the tournament and eventually, Anna collides with Steve Fox.

Steve was warming up his jabs and punches before fighting Anna. While Anna slowly walked towards him. She stands in front of him with her hand on her chin.

"Hmmm, you look kinda cute and familiar to me." said Anna mischievously.

Steve stopped what he was doing and looked at her with a huge confusion on his face. "Wha-what are you talking about?" Steve asked.

Little did he know, Anna secretly researched him and realized that he's the alleged son of her sister which means he's Anna's alleged nephew.

"I see-" said Anna as she walked in circles around Steve.

"That you're my nephew," Anna explained as she stopped movement in front of him.

"Wha- you're my aunt? Well, aunt or not, I don't care, let's get this over with the fighting, love." Steve explained as he warmed up his jabs.

"Very well then." said Anna as she began her fighting stance.

Steve began his fighting stance as well.

Aunt and nephew began fighting, Steve threw the first jabs and Anna dodged them away, Steve threw an uppercut and Anna dodged it away as well. Anna threw a jab of her own towards her nephew, but he dodged and threw a punch as he leaned back.

Anna was off guard after that punch, and she was starting to get annoyed by him because of that. "You want to play, boy. Then let's play."

Anna was not playing around and started beating the heck out of him, putting him in his place. Steve tried to punch but she blocked her punch and slapped him across the face as hard as she could that it hurt her hand afterward.

Steve fell on his back after that slap and Anna placed her foot on his chest like she was the queen of the world. Anna laughed evilly in his face and said, "Do you really think you can beat me? think again, my dear nephew." as she laughed maniacally afterward.

Anna won the fight and advanced to the semi-finals of the tournament.

Meanwhile...

Nina entered the area that looked like a cave of some sort and after she entered the cave, she met a familiar face of her opponent, but then she realized that her opponent was actually Lei Wulong.

Lei looked at her and said, "I know you!" as he pointed a finger at her.

Nina crossed her arms and said, "I know you too. Also, isn't it rude to point fingers, Wulong?"

Nina began her fighting stance and started attacking him with full force while Wulong dodged her attacks and began his fighting stance afterward.

Lei Wulong started attacking her and Nina blocked and dodged his attacks as well. They went at it for a few minutes until Nina was victorious against him.

Nina moved his nearly unconscious body with her foot, placed her foot on his chest, and said, "Wow, some cop you are."

Nina took her foot off of him and walked away from the area.

Nina advanced to the semi-finals to face her sister, Anna.