Nina's Epilogue

Nina's POV:

"After I lost the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, I went back to my apartment and continued my job as an assassin, I went on my computer and looked for targets for me to assassinate...until I heard my phone ring across the room. Which forces me to stop what I'm doing and head to the phone that was ringing across the room."

Nina went to the phone and picked it up, "Hello?" said Nina on the phone.

"Hello, are you Nina Williams?" The director asked on the phone.

"Yes, who is this?" Nina answered.

"I'm Nicholas Robertson III, and I'm the director of my upcoming movie called 'The Battle of the She-Warriors' and I would like you to be cast in my movie." The director explained on the phone.

Nina rolled her eyes and asked, "What is it into me?"

"Well, I was in attendance at your fight, and your fight was so good that I want you to be in my movie." The director explained.

"Wow, really? You think so?" Nina asked.

"Yes, yes I do." The director gladly answered.

"Alright, what's the movie about?" Nina asked.

"Well, the movie is about a she-warrior named Velda, who has a bloodthirsty feud with her sister named Celia, and they fight to the death to see who's the most superior warrior. Also, you will be Velda." The director explained.

"Oh, okay pretty interesting so far." Nina replied.

"Also, who's going to play Celia? if you don't mind me asking." Nina asked.

"Well, I was thinking your sister, Anna to be cast as your character sister." The director answered.

Nina's eyes were wide open in shock and almost dropped the phone as a result. Nina didn't say anything else, forcing the director to say something and ask what she thought about casting her younger sister.

"So, what do you think, Nina?" The director asked.

"Hello, hello, helloooo..." The director continued.

After 20 seconds of silence, Nina finally said, "Anna, why her?" as she asked.

"Because I saw the fight between you and your sister, and the fight was so phenomenal that I wanted to make a movie between you two ladies." The director explained.

"Really? that bitch, I refused to work with her." Nina replied.

"That's a real bummer because I was going to offer a paycheck for you." The director replied.

"A paycheck you say?"

"Yes,"

"How much we're talking?" Nina asked.

"We're talking $200,000." The director answered.

"So, what do you think?" The director asked.

Nina thought long and hard about the deal and as she thought about it, Nina thought that the paycheck from the upcoming movie was higher than the prize money from the tournament which was $100,000. So, she ended up taking the deal by saying, "Sure, I'm sold."

"Attagirl, see you at the table read, Nina." said the director gladly.

"Alright, Nicolas." said Nina as she rolled her eyes and hung up the phone afterward.

The director hung up the phone and celebrated to himself. Meanwhile, Nina went back to the computer and continued searching for her targets to assassinate.

"$200,000. What a treat, I hope I don't have to split my paycheck with Anna." said Nina as she thought to herself.