Anna's Epilogue

Anna's POV:

"I can't believe I lost to my sister again, ugghh ! so embarrassing! Next time, Next time, I'll beat her and kill her once and for all. Well, I beat her at her safe house but that's beside the point. Anyway, even though I didn't win the tournament, I still get to go home to be with the love of my life, Lee Chaolan."

Anna was on the train looking at the window with her elbow on the bottom of the window and with her palm on her chin looking as bored as ever until she was greeted by the director who sat in front of her. "Hello, are you Anna Williams?" The director asked.

Anna looked at him and confusingly said, "Yes, Yes I am."

"Hello Miss Anna, I'm Nicholas Robertson III, and I'm the director of my upcoming movie called 'The Battle of the She-Warriors' and I would love you to be in my movie." The director explained.

Anna had her hands clasped together and asked, "I get to be in a movie?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then what is it about, Mr. Robertson?" Anna asked as she had her hands down.

"Well, the movie is about a she-warrior named Velda who has a bloodthirsty rivalry with her sister named Celia, and they fight to the death as to who will be a superior warrior at the end." The director explained.

"Ooooh nice. Well, what is my character's name?" Anna asked.

"Your character's name will be Celia." The director answered.

"Alright, and who will be Velda?" Anna asked again.

"Well, it's your sister, Nina." The director answered again.

Anna was flabbergasted and cried, "NINA?!"

"Shhhh,"

"I'm sorry, Nina?!"

"Yes, your sister, Nina."

"Why Nina?" Anna asked.

"Good question because I saw the fight between you and your sister, and I love the fight so much that it inspired me to make a movie between you two." The director explained.

"Oh, well, I refused to work with a witch of a sister. She's a bitch and I hate her." Anna frustratingly replied.

"Well, that's a real bummer because I was going to give you a paycheck for the movie." The director replied.

"Hmmm, a paycheck. How much we're talking about?" Anna asked.

"We're talking $200,000." The director answered.

"200 Grand!?!?!" said Anna excitedly.

"So, what do you say?" The director asked.

Anna immediately agreed to do the movie without hesitation and said, "Yes, I will do it!"

"Alright, thank you, Miss Anna Williams." said the director shaking her hand.

"You're welcome, sir." said Anna as she shook his hand.

They stopped shaking each other's hands and the director got up and left the area.

Anna is so excited that she gets to be in the movie, and she smiles as she looks at the window. "Ohh, I can't wait to be in this movie, I'd always wanted to be an actress in my entire life," said Anna to herself.

"I won't let anything get in my way especially my sister of a witch, Nina. I just hope I won't have to split the check with her." Anna continued.

Anna sighed and continued looking at the window with a big smile on her face.

                                        The End