°{ Part 9 }° Last warning Hiccup

⚠️ slight blood warning ⚠️

°BING AI MADE MY IMAGES FULL CREDIT TO BING AI FOR THE ART.°°

ENJOY READING!!!

××××xxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx××××

Regular POV

The sun's rays beat down on the land, sending all the creatures of the night back into their hallows to hide. I groaned in discomfort as the morning heat forced me to evacuate my bed. I rolled off the bed and hit the ground with a thud. Honey was back at it again. Rummaging around in all those pots and pans outside looking for small lizards.

He was gonna come back again today. That man from last night. Hiccup, was his name. I didn't understand why he kept coming back here. I told him very clearly that I wanted him to leave us alone. My only idea was to keep attacking him until he gave up trying to come here. But I didn't want war, nor to be invaded. I walked outside and looked at my beautiful home. Dreading the idea that I'd maybe have to move. I've become so comfortable here but clearly my home was compromised and that was becoming a fear of mine. Moving. Honey bounced around in some long grass chasing her catch that managed to wiggle it's way out of her claws.

I grabbed a brand new trusty stick from a nearby bush and hung my bow over my shoulder, waiting for him to arrive. He did eventually. I could see his dragon in the distance approaching us and I climbed onto Honey's back, directing her away from the lizard gently. She was tense. Her and I both wanted to be left alone. I was going to try to ask nicely just on more time. Honey leapt off the cliff side, I leaned forward to reduce wind resistant and sped up the decend a little. Honey pulled back and opened her wings like a parachute causing us to soar upwards again. Toothless and Hiccup come to halt as we zoomed past them. We leaned to the left drawing a huge circle around Hiccup and Toothless, finishing in front of them. Hovering in place, just like them. It was obvious that Hiccup was mesmerized by Honey but I didn't let the look on his face distract me nor soften me. Hiccup was holding another basket of food and had with him what looked like cloth and a bottle of something.

"Ok, Hiccup? Was is?" I started. "I won't ask you again. Stay away from my island"

He looked a little nervous, his fingers picked at the basket undoing some of the hatching. He then lifted it up in front of him.

"It's food" he said with a smile. "And I-"

I groan in frustration. "You aren't welcome here!" I raise my voice a little. "And if you come back you'll be tasting my arrow heads!"

Honey snorted in agreement and growled at Toothless who was staring at her. Being quick to retaliate Toothless let out a low growl too. This just made her growl louder before letting out a territorial hiss. Toothless became nervous hovering in the sky in front of us and backed down quietly.

"Why does this has to end with violent behavior" Hiccup asked trying his best to be polite. "Would you please just let me-"

I rise to my feet. My expression went cold at his lack of acknowledgement. "Do you have Ale in your ears! I said you aren't welcome here" I shouted.

I tightened the grip around the stick in my hand. My knuckles going white with the tension of my strong grasp around the wood. Honey hovered effortlessly as to keep me stable as I stand on her. Hiccups eyes darted to my shoulder than back to my face. I was wearing the short sleeve shirt I wore the day before, the gash on my arm exposed to the elements and was visibly infected now. The pain was still there but I had gotten used to it.