ᴊɪɴ

To say that Jin was angry would be a grave understatement

To say that Jin was angry would be a grave understatement. He was furious!! What's wrong with these people???
Just a minute ago, he was on his way to his room trying to catch up on some well-needed rest and in seconds his father ruined it all by declaring his sudden MARRIAGE?!

He could feel his brother's hand lightly patting his back in an act of comfort. But who says Jin wants comfort right now? What he wants right now is an explanation. A fucking DETAILED EXPLANATION on what exactly he is experiencing right now!
He looks up in his dazed state to lock eyes with the dragon like ones staring him down (wait is he staring him down.. Like right now? Shouldn't Seokjin be doing that?)

"Fiance?" He blurts out like a fool, looking absolutely dumb by the way his voice sounded to his own ears. His father clears his throat to start his somewhat of an explanation (or what Jin assumes to be an explanation on its way) but is interrupted by Namjoon, the tall man steps forward and in a swift movement grabs Jin's arm, pulling him in his direction.

This just fuels Jin's anger as he glares daggers at the offending hand as he tries to slip out of the grip, but to his dismay, Namjoon's grip is harder than Jungkook's for some reason and it makes Seokjin almost let out a pathetic whine.

"I think I'd like to speak with Seokjin-ssi first. We can discuss the details later. If you excuse us for now." Namjoon ends with a light nod of his head (not even a faked bow.. Wow, talk about disrespect at its peak) Jin tries his best not to laugh out right at that moment when he finds his brother's eyes bulging out like a saucer seeing Namjoon's carefree attitude.
Maybe this isn't going to be that bad..

Namjoon then pulls him out (read: drag him out) of the house (which he'd just arrived a minute or so ago..) and they're walking towards a Benz that's on the cue standing right when they arrive at the main door. Jin tries to shake the man to let his wrist go, but all his tries are in vain because it just tempts the man to pull him forward and soon he's guided into the backseat of the Benz and that's when the Dragon eyes man decides it is a good time to let his offending hand retreat from Seokjin's wrist.

Jin makes sure to angrily glare at the man in front of him, even going to the length of cursing out a few times when Namjoon tries to lean forward to check on him.

It takes him a minute and some more before things are all settled and he's not that furious but is definitely not calmed down enough to let the man off the hook for trying something like that without his permission.

"I'm extremely sorry.. I didn't have any intention of harming you or offending you per say.." The eyes that once looked intimidating in the presence of his father were now.. soft? Namjoon looked genuinely ashamed of behaving rashly with Jin (that might or might not have moved Jin's resolutions a bit)
"Why?... Why are you my fiance out of the blue? Did you feed them something wrong? Are they under some illusions? Am I under some spell? What's going on? Why are you kidnapping me right in front of my family?? Are you a magician?? Why're you disguised as Korea's one of the most handsome and rich CEO??? Am I asleep? Am I being drugged?? Wha-" His mind was overloaded with everything that just happened within a span of minutes as he stepped into his house and he just couldn't stop himself from questioning everything...