TEN

Eventually, Jessica had been brought out, as everyone waited to see what was to become of her.

Paul lay her head in his lap, Aliayh beside him, looking down at her tenderly.
"She'll be fine" she whispered.

The couple looked over to see the Fremen arguing about Jessica. Because she had survived, the believers had only become more intense.

"That was no miracle" Chani yelled in Chakobsa.

"You saw it with your own eyes" Stilgar shouted back. This made Chani and her friends groan loudly, annoyed by his beliefs.

"The mother of the Lisan al-Gaib, shall survive the holy poison, and she did. As written!" Stilgar yelled back

This only made the arguing worse as both sides became more and more angry.

Aliyah sighed, looking down at Jessica, trying to ignore the yelling from beside her.

"Her people wrote that!" Chani yelled, coming close to Stilgars face.

"Blasphemy, the prophecy has been accomplished" Stilgar said still ignoring chanis words.

Chanis friend stepped out angrily
"The Mahdi must be Fremen" she yelled, passion filled in her words. Aliyah admired her. So far, most Fremen seem to have been more open and honest than other types people.

"Arrakis must be freed by its own people" The girl added, catching Paul's attention.

"She's right....she's right!" Paul yelled, eventually getting the crowds attention.

"It's no miracle. My mother was trained to do that" Paul admitted.

"Poison transmutation is something advanced bene Gesserit can do." Aliyah added, making Chani look at Stilgar.

"I'm not the Mahdi" Paul said quietly, before standing up with Aliyah.

"I'm not here to lead" Paul said as he walked to them with his girlfriend.

"We just want to learn your ways" Paul spoke in Chakobsa, shocking the Fremen.

"We're hear to fight beside you" Aliyah said, helping Paul to try and convince them.

"That's all we're asking" Paul said.

"We don't see ourselfs as above any of you" Aliayh said, making Chani give her a small smile, to which she returned.

Stilgar turned to the men around him
"The Mahdi is too humble to say that he is the Mahdi, his nuruh too! Even more reason to know they are!" Stilgar said, Aliyah only picked up bits of it.

"As written" they all began whispering amongst themselves.

Later on Paul and Aliyah had brought Jessica back inside as she had woken up.

"How is she?" Paul asked, referring to his unborn sister.

"She was frightened, but she's ok" Jessica said.

"Paul, liyah.....she talks to me" Jessica whispered.

Paul and Aliyah shared a shocked and worried glance.

"She believes in you two" she said, making Aliyah smile.

"She says, kwisatz Haderach and his nuruh must show us the way" Jessica said, switching to Chakobsa half way through.

She grabbed their arms, making Aliyah whimper in fear. She had never seen Jessica like this before, the Water of life had changed her.

"Your so close now, only one step remains and you will become the Kwisatz haderach. You two must do what I did. You must drink the water of life. Your mind is gonna open and you will see" Jessica said.