THREE

Two weeks later, the Atreides house were getting ready to make their departure to Arrakis. Paul and Aliyah were outside, on one of the mountains, watching as a big ship emerged from the water, they took in their surroundings, knowing they wouldn't see grass or water for a very long time.

Paul stood, slowly walking a bit, holding his hand out for Aliyah "let's go" he said with a sad tone.

She nodded, clearly not happy with their departure, but they knew it was not up to them, so slowly, hand in hand they walked back.

They walked down to the beach, both placing their hands in the water of the rock pools, before standing up and watching the sunset, Aliyah lay her head on Paul's shoulder, sighing knowing they wouldn't see Caladan again for a very, very long time.

              ⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆

They next day, the boarded the ship, the journey didn't take too long. All the members of the house and the soldiers stood, waiting for the ship to land. Paul took Aliyahs hand in his, sharing one last look, before the ship landed.

She smiled at him, through her teal coloured veil, her brown her slightly hidden. The doors suddenly opened, revealing a hot, bright sun, with sand and wind.

Aliyah took in a deep breath, the wind blowing her veil, as they began to walk off the ship, the bagpipes playing as they did.

Paul and Aliyah walked out, hand in hand, looking at their surrounding, taking in their new home.

Paul spotted Thufir, and dragged Aliyah over with him to say hello.
"Thufir Hawat!" He said hugging the man.

"Young master, lady Aliyah" he said smiling at them.

"How does it feel to walk on a new world?" He asked them.

"Exciting, to say the least" Paul answered

Thufir then bowed to Leto and Jessica, showing them his respect.

They continued to walk, hand in hand before they noticed some Fremen yelling at them.

"Lisan al-Gaib, nuruh!" They yelled, pointing at that two.

They shared a glance, clearly both confused. The yelling only got louder as almost all the crowd was chanting it. Some were even on their knees.

"Paul" Aliyah whispered, grabbing his arm as they walked.

"It's alright" he said looking down at her.

"Don't be fooled by the welcome, they follow their old masters rules. Mandatory attendance, that's Harkonnen love out there" Thufir told them as they climbed into the ship.

Once they had sat down, the doors closed and thufir said "let's get you out of the sun. The heat can kill in this place" he said as they began to take off.

"They were pointing at us, what are they shouting" Paul's asked.

Jessica turned and said " Lisan al-Gaib, voice from the outer world. And Nuruh, means his light" she said

Aliyah sat up now very invested.

"It's they name for Messiah, and the one at his side, keeping him who he is" she says

"It means the Bene Gesserit have been at work here" she added.

"Planting superstitions?"Paul  asked.

"Preparing the way, Paul. These people have waited for centuries for the Lisan al-Gaib and his Nuruh. They see you two, they see the signs" she says.

"They see what they've been told to see" Paul said