SEVEN

Paul stood at the wall of one of the rocks, his hand pressed up against it. He was seeing a vision, showing him dying in the fight, but the voices saying to take a life is to take your own, groaning he pulled away.

Aliyah slowly walked up to him
"Paul I feel sick, please don't do this, you can't leave me , what if you'd win" she rambled on, her emotions coming out all so suddenly.

He hugged her close to him saying
"I promise I won't leave you"

"You don't know that" she cried, clinging onto him for fear life.

"I do, I'd never dream of leaving you, plus, we're got an empire to rule in the future, right?" Paul's laughs, and somehow, manages to make her laugh too.

They press their foreheads together, closing their eyes. Paul heard the voices whispering again in his head. They were saying 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 and other said 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳, he sighed.

After that Chani offers up her knife for him to use in the fight, claiming if he died she'd want him to have an honourable death.

With one last kiss, he walked away from Aliyah, over to Jamis who yelled "where's the outworlder?"

Chani beckoned for Aliyah to sit next to her, but she declined, still standing just where Paul had last kissed her.

The fight began and Aliyah could barely watch, they fighter for what felt like years until Paul had a knife at his throat
"Do you yield?!" He yelled.

Stilgar told him one must die for the other to win, so eventually after what felt like decades, Paul stabbed him, killing him. Stilgar fell to the ground, and Paul held his hand, so he was not alone in death.

Once he passed, Paul stood, walking darkly towards only one person. People touched his shoulders as he walked yelling out Lisan al-Gaib and Nuruh.

He finally made his way to her and kissed her passionately, his arms going around her. Aliyah your tears drop, but he wiped them away. He mumbled things against her lips making her laugh as he kissed her.

Stilgar stood up, eyes and mouth wide open before yelling out to the Fremen
"As it was written! The light shall be there for the Mahdi when he needs it most!"

And here begins,
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗰𝘆

⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼ

Dune 1 complete!!!

Finally!!
Now onto dune 2
I'm so excited to write for this I saw it in the cinema last week and WOW.