chapter twenty three

*savannah's pov*

"savannah you look absolutely stunning!" julia says as i walk to sit with her and nicole. nicole nodded her head eagerly. "thank you" i say blushing. "i don't understand why that girl is even here? rupp hardly pays attention to her." nicole says shaking her head.

"she's trying to get to my head and i hate that she did at first. but that's not happening anymore. i met a lady named Luna today and she gave me some good advice. she said fight for what's yours." i say as i smile over to jack who was looking over at me.

"as you should!" nicole says tapping my thigh. just as i was about to ask the girls something i felt arms wrap around my waist as they pick me up. when i look down it's jack laughing his ass off. then i hear screaming from the others girls. the boys planned this.

as all the boys hold us they count down to three and once they do they jump in the pool holding us. once we made it to the top i push my hair out my face and looked at jack and laughed. "you jerk!" i say splashing water on him. he chuckles and grabs me closer to him and leans into kiss me.

"that was fun don't lie." he says as he pulls away. i chuckled and nodded. we spent a few minutes holding onto each other and talked. every few seconds i could see madison staring. shortly after nate came up to us, "if eyes could kill.. sorry savs but you'd be dead.. madison looks furious." he says softly. "she doesn't intimidate me. what she needs to do is move on." i shrug.

jack and i get out the pool and he grabs us a towel to dry ourselves. he kissed my cheek and went to where the boys were as they tried to turn the grill on. just as i was about to walk to my friends i felt someone grab my hand tightly. "you think jack loves you? no sweetie he's only doing this to make me jealous." madison says smirking. i let out a loud laugh which caught her off guard.

"are you talking about the jack that said you mean nothing to him? or the jack that sleeps with me and constantly telling me he's in love with me?" i say as i pull my hand away from her. "don't come to me with your bullshit madison. you can accept that he's found someone who truly in love with him. you being the cheater you are, why would he want anything to do with you?" i say.

she brought her hand to my face and slapped me. which now caught everyone's attention. i wasn't gonna let her get away with that. i slapped her back and pushed her causing her to fall. i felt jack softly grabbed my waist. "don't ever fucking touch me bitch." i said looking at her as she tried to get back up.

"what did i say to you madison? you mess with her you got a problem with me. try me." nicole said stepping up in front of her face. madison looked defeated. rupp looked at me apologetic eyes and i just gave him a small smile.

"you know what. i'm down with this bullshit. madison leave." rupp says sternly. she looked at him and gasped. "i'll pay for your flight to be changed tonight. you've done nothing but ruin our vacation." he says

johnson, sammy , nate and jack looked shocked. julia and nicole started to laugh softly. "i don't understand why you all are protecting her!" she screamed. "maybe because she respects all of us and doesn't try anything with her boyfriends friends." johnson said honestly.

he came and put his arms around my shoulder. "leave madison." sammy tagged along. she grabbed her purse and rupp followed behind her. just as he was going to leave he stops to talk to me. "i really hope we can start over after this." he says sighing. i nodded and smiled.

once he left everything seemed to calm down. we spent the rest of the night cooking, drinking and eating. as we were all huddled up at the camp fire i spoke up, "thank you guys for having my back." i said look at everyone. they all smiled, "you're like our sister savs we'd do anything to protect you." sammy said. "yea the sister i never had!" nate added. we laughed and smiled.

jack squeezes my waist like he always does to reassure me. "i never had this much support from guys in my life. it was always nicole and my mom." i say and felt a tear slip my eyes. when i look at nicole her eyes were watering up. "we're a family now." johnson says smiling big.

i don't know what i did to deserve such an amazing friend group. it makes me think that everything my ex said i instantly believed it. now nothing he said is true, i do have amazing people in my life who actually cares for me. "you took that slap like a champ savannah.. it shouldn't have happened but you handled it well." nate said. i chuckled, "it was honestly like a child slapped me. i know mine hurt her more. she looked defeated." i laughed.

"that's my girl what can i say." jack says kissing my cheek. i smiled and hugged him. i noticed in the corner of my eye a flash. when i turn to look nicole was taking pictures of us. i said jack and my mom were my number one fans but deep down i think its nicole. she supports me no matter what.

as the night went by we decided to head to bed. everyone had their own plans tomorrow so everyone wanted to be well rested. just as i was about to lay down jack pulled me close to him. instantly kissing passionately. it turned into a heated make out session.

he lifts me up as i wrap my legs around him. he walks towards the bed and lays me down softly. he starts to take off my bikini cover up i had on and tosses it behind him. he took his shirt off and was just left in his swim shorts. he continues to kiss me but starts to tug at my bikini top. he takes it off and begins to admire my breast. causing me to smile big, he then reaches to take my bikini underwear off. as he did that i started to pull off his shorts.

he starts to kiss my boobs and down to my lower stomach. his other hand massaging my right boob. the other hand tried to reach for a condom he had snuck into the drawer beside the bed. as he did that i used my hand to wrap around him. i begin to move it up and down causing him to groan in pleasure.

he then puts the condom on and positions himself, once he did he slides in slowly causing me to feel a little bit of pain but it was the best kind. he knew the slower he did, the more he'd make me moan. he starts to pick up his pace causing me softly say his name.

"jack" i say breathing fast. "almost baby" he says as he's kissing me everywhere. his hand never left my boob. he loved to massage them.

we make it to our highs and we lay back down to catch air. "you looked fucking hot today. you always do but today was different." he says out of breath. "the way you stood up for yourself today was definitely a new turn on." he says smiling.

"gotta fight what's MINE" i said smiling big. he chuckles and kisses me. "i think we should shower and get that pool water off us." i say smirking. jack didn't hesitate to jump of the bed, he jogged my side and carried me to the bathroom.

after our shower and round two, we peacefully fell asleep.