chapter nineteen

*Jack's Pov*

its currently 5:30 am we all have to leave the house by 6:30 so we have enough time to drive there and do the check in process. savs isn't really a early morning kind of gal. she's still sleeping which she looks so cute and peaceful. since everything was packed the night before i let her sleep another 10 minutes.

i walked into her bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. i also took a quick shower. by the time i was done i see her waking up. "morning sunshine." i said softly. she stretched and smiled. "before i kiss you i need to brush my teeth." she said trying to speed walk to her bathroom. i didn't care what she looked like or smelled when she woke up, i grabbed her arm softly and pulled her close to me. she giggled as i kissed her.

i pull away and smacked her butt as she walked to the bathroom. she started to shower, so i decided to make the bed and kind reorganize the room. just so when we come back it's not a mess. all of our bags were already in the living room ready to go. once i was done i walked out and into the kitchen where sam was eating a bagel.

"morning" i said to sam. he smiled and nodded his head since he had just taken a bite of his bagel. he had already made a batch of coffee so i poured myself one. savannah taught me how to make her amazing iced coffee so i also started making hers. "can you believe 4 months ago we were just us boys no girls, well than the ones nate would bring around." sam said while i made savs coffee.

it's true, we all didn't date before this. sure i had some one night stands but never more than that. i love the life i have now and would never change that. "and i wouldn't change it for anything in this world. i'm glad we're all happy and have amazing girlfriends." i said patting sam's back. he smiled, "hell yea" he said.

i walked back into savs room and saw her doing her makeup. "i made you your favorite coffee." i said smiling and bringing it to her. she smiled big and hugged me. she took a sip and let out a groan. "babe this is soo good!! you're getting better!" she said and hugged me. funny because last time i made it she didn't like it because the coffee was extremely bitter.

once savs was done gathering her last few things we all brought our stuff down to the parking garage. we made sure everything in the apartment was turned off and locked. savs is really big on that she's had incidents before that scared her. i made sure to keep her safe and at peace.

we met up with everyone else and they decided to keep their car here and we'd all just take an uber. once our ubers came it took two cars to get us, we headed to the airport. our first trip together plus our friends lol. i plan to make it special for her.

we made it to the airport tipped the uber and headed into check in. once did and passed security we walked to our gate and waited. it was currently 7:30, we don't have to board till 8:15. the guys went to get us some coffee while i stayed with savannah, nicole and julia. savannah laid her head on my shoulder while scrolling on tiktok. that's literally what she loves to do scroll and watch funny videos and cute dog videos.

"i can't wait to visit my grandma!! she's finally going to meet you guys!" nicole said smiling big. we've talked to her grandma a few times on the phone when we've all hung out together. "i haven't seen mama luz in years!! i miss her hugs" savs said pouting while nicole nodded. "im gonna have to see how good the hugs are" i said chuckling.

just as savs was going to say something i hear a familiar voice stand right behind us. when i turned around i felt anger.

*savannah's pov*

my eyes grew big when i saw jacks ex standing behind me. what the hell was she doing here and why is she standing next to nate's friend. jack looked mad i saw his jaw clenched. "madison what are you doing here?" jack said rudely. she chuckled and flipped her hair. "oh rupp and i have been talking for a while so he invited me to the trip." she said smirking.

i glared at rupp and madison. i was furious because this was suppose to be a good trip with just our friends. now it's ruined. "you are not getting on that flight." jack said standing up. "dude calm the fuck down, she's with me so she's getting on the flight." rupp said standing in front of jack. "if she ruins this trip with her wanting ass attention you and i will have a problem." jack said shoving rupp.

i grabbed jacks arm softly which made him calm down a little. "don't worry savs we're gonna have so much fun us four girls." madison said smiling at me. "don't you fucking start with me and don't you dare call me by my nickname. you and i will never be friends." i said walking up to her. jack also grabbed my hand softly and got in between us. i was not going to let her ruin this trip i had been waiting for.

i noticed nicole got up too, "the only person who wants you here is rupp, nobody wants you here madison. isn't that sad? you waste your time causing problems." nicole said. madison scoffed and rolled her eyes. "the airbnb we rented only fits the people who were invited. rupp you can take madison elsewhere." jack said with a straight face.

rupp rolled his eyes and grabbed madison's hand and walked to the other side of the waiting room. "savannah i did not know she was coming. rupp didn't even mention he'd bring someone." nate said apologizing to me. it seems that's he's ever done since we met and i felt bad because nothing was his fault.

"baby let's just forget her and continue to enjoy the trip." jack said giving me a kiss of reassurance. i nodded and smiled at him. i hugged him tight, in not letting her get in the middle of what we have. i'm not the old savannah who was scared of confrontation.

it's just crazy to me that we haven't even boarded yet and problems were already happening. i drank my now watered down coffee that the boys brought. by now it was already time for us to board. once we were settled in the plane i laid my head on jacks shoulder and fell asleep.