chapter four

*savannah's pov"

*savannah's pov"

it's the next morning, after last nights events nicole basically told me everything about sammy and said she might actually start to have feelings for him. we made dinner and meanwhile we ate we just talked about our day and she seemed so happy for me, she did joke around saying i should share the clothes and get her good gifts when it comes to holidays and her birthday.

i love nicole that i don't care to spend my money on her she's my best friend i owe her a lot for what she's done for me. although she says she's kidding and doesn't expect things, it doesn't hurt to surprise her. besides that, she had the day off of work. she currently works at Panera like i did back then, but she is also pretty big on social media so she has a good following and gets to sponsor from brands and such. she loves to model too but never really thought about getting signed. she says once her social media pops off she'll quit Panera and make a living that way.

we both decided not to go to college because we felt like what we wanted to do in life didn't really matter if we went back to school. when i was a freshman i also wanted to be come a Dentist like my mom but as time went by after everything i went through i grew confidence in myself.

it is currently 8:30 am and nicole and i are eating breakfast that she made, eggs, bacon, and a waffle. i poured us some orange juice and brought to our table. "wow nicole since when did you start to cook" i joked with her. she's never been interested in cooking before. "well if im going to be dating im going to start improving on things." she shrugged. i smiled at her as we both sat down to eat.

after breakfast nicole told me that sammy was coming over, and also mentioned pretty quickly so i couldn't hear that, that jack was also coming. "um excuse me can you repeat what you just said." i looked at her. "i said jack is also coming" she smirked. i glared at her and she looked at me and laughed. "maybe you two will hit it off!" she said.

i nodded and rolled my eyes, i went back to my room after cleaning up the kitchen. i wanted to stay comfy since we were planning on going out. i went to my bathroom and took a quick body shower. once i'm out i go to my closet looking for something to wear. i picked out a white tank and grey sweatpants. i put my undergarments and put everything else on, including socks. i head to my vanity and did my makeup routine but not a lot of it. i brushed through my hair and left it natural again. after spray perfume and putting on lotion and deodorant i left my room.

i walked to the living room and took a seat on the couch, looks like nicole was still getting ready. i grabbed my phone and started scrolling on instagram and i decided to post my new headshots. i captioned it "more to come <3" and with that i got lots of likes and comments.. i forgot to mention, when nicole started gaining followers she told me put myself out there and do the same as her. so i had a good amount of following as well.

as im still scrolling on tiktok laughing to a few videos, i hear a knock on the door. i panicked and made sure i looked good in the mirror before i opened it. here i am making sure i look good for i guy i just met... nicole was still getting ready so i couldn't just leave them out there. i mean i could but she'd get upset lol.

i get up and went to open the door. sammy and jack just stood there smiling as i gestured them to come in. "nicole is actually still getting ready so if you'd like you can take a seat make yourself at home until she's finished." i said to sammy. he nodded and smiled. as he walks away it just leaves me and jack. "i see you got to put all the groceries away, i would have helped but i didn't want to intrude." he chuckles. i laughed a little and looked at him, "oh no it's fine after you guys left nicole had a bunch to talk about so it made her put the groceries away faster." i laughed.

"do you guys want anything to drink? we have water, orange juice, lemonade and soda" i said out loud. "i'll take a coke if you have!" sammy shouts from the living room. i nodded and grabbed one from the fridge. "i'll take the same" jack smiled. i handed them both a coke and went back to the kitchen to get water. while sammy was watching tv nicole comes out, she says hi to jack and makes her way to sammy cuddling up to him. i smiled at them and then looked down. i love that she's happy.

i look back up and see jack just looking over at me and smiled. "i think you're either happy for her or seeing them is making you miss your boyfriend." he says. i looked up at him and chuckled, it's more me being happy for her rather than missing a boyfriend i don't have. "haha the happy part is true, not the boyfriend part." i shrugged. he looked at me confused, "so there's no boyfriend? i thought when nicole said you couldn't make it date was because your boyfriend didn't let you.." he said.

they talked about me?? oh dear nicole better not have told them i didn't want to go because i don't trust men. "oh no she didn't even mention for me to go haha, i had actually a modeling job i was going to sign up for that morning so i couldn't have missed it." i said looking over at him and see a smile mixed with a shocked face. "oh wow you model! that's pretty cool! you are really pretty." he says scratching his neck. i smiled at the thought of guy saying that to me. i hadn't heard that in years. i can tell my face was turning into a pale pink based of then feeling warm. "yes actually i got the job within an hour of being there. and thank you." i smiled to him.

"wow so you must've really caught their eye." jack says while smiling. he smiled a lot. maybe that's just his personality, i don't think he'd be like that with just me.. i mean cmon he's handsome.. im sure there's plenty of girls out there who want him. i nodded to him and then we started talking about how he makes music and is currently planning a tour. come to find out he's pretty famous and has been since a young age.

who would have thought having a famous singer help me with groceries.. i guess that's LA for you, famous people everywhere. we started talking about his "cringe" vines him and his friend jack made as kids. weird that they both are named jack, he told me i had to meet him and how chill he is. they call him johnson.

"can you to keep it down in there were trying to watch a movie." i hear sammy say while laughing. i looked at jack and he just laughed. "maybe we can just chill in my room?" i said to jack. i can't believe i just said that.. i haven't been alone in a room with a guy since.. well you know.. he smiled at me and nodded. as we walk to my room i see nicole turn around, "you better not try nothing funny jack" she said glaring at him. he puts his hands up in defense as we get inside my room.

i closed the door and went to sit on my bed. he stands there just admiring my room, i was pretty proud of how nice i decorated it. i had a paintings hanging on each wall, the basic cute set up a room can have. he walks over to a picture frame i had of me and nicole at prom. not one of my best pictures only because that's when i found out my ex was cheating on me. you could clearly see i had been crying. he holds up the picture frame and came to sit next to me. "were you crying here?" he said softly. i nodded and shrugged. "unfortunately yes, i had found out my ex was cheating me." i sighed. he looked at me and put the picture frame down and hugged me.

"i hate seeing girls go through that. im so sorry savannah." he said still hugging me. i smiled to myself, i've never felt this safe before. not even at the beginning of my relationship. he pulls away and looks at me, "i know we just met but i don't know why that jerk would do such a thing. i promise you i won't ever let a guy hurt you." he said smiling at me. we just met and he's making me feel so secure and safe.

—————

i plan to publish as much chapters as i can even if no one reads it, i know fanfics probably aren't that big as they used to be but i like them haha.

i'm loving the relationship savannah and jack are growing.. nicole and sammy too. they are too cute. :)