chapter three

*savannah's pov*

*savannah's pov*

once i finished the paper work i handed it to andy who quickly looked through it and called someone over. "hey kelsey, can you please take ms savannah to the back to get her all settled in." he said to someone coming over to us. she looked like she was my age, she lightly grabbed my hand and lead me to the back. "hiii!! my name is kelsey! i can't believe andy let you in so quickly.. i mean your gorgeous but usually he doesn't give in this easily!" she said surprisingly. "Hi! i'm savannah! and wait what really?? so your telling me all the girls out there have been here waiting??" i said shocked. there was no way that i just walked in and im being sent to the back to get settled in.. "yes unfortunately some of those girls have been here before and still haven't been chosen. you must be special." she said smiling at me while we finally made it to the beauty room. looks like kelsey was a model too.

i looked around and the place was beautiful, vanities everywhere, clothes everywhere but in a neatly matter. she pulls me to her side of the room where you can see her name in bold letters on her vanity. she points to the empty vanity beside her and smiled. "this will be your new beauty room! we usually get dressed and get our makeup done here. if you want to bring in your own make up you can, but usually when there's a new girl they have a set budget to let the girl spend to start of with. the clothes are usually given to us from different companies we model for, usually you get to take them home depends on the brand though." she said. i just looked at her in shock. like my jaw dropped listening to her.

"i know it's a lot to take in but since it's your first day you will really just get your first headshots since i believe andy mentioned you had already turned in previous headshots." she said. which i did but those were from a year ago that nicole took of me.

i nodded and smiled. "so wait could you explain to me maybe about how we get paid? not to be so foward but i just didn't expect to get this so fast.." i shrug. "well the pay varies on brands, usually they can vary from 10-15k those are mostly for higher end brands and since we are a big company that's usually what we do. lowkey brands can range from 1-3k. those are per shoots. i'm not going to lie the pay is crazy good, the company mainly makes money when we advertise who we work for so they don't ask for apart of our cut. sounds unbelievable but when i tell you i have made plenty of money, i mean it." she chuckles.

after kelsey explained to me about what a day to day looks like working here she got me set up and make up ready for my headshot. once the photographer comes up and takes my pictures, andy comes around with a big smile. "how's kelsey treating you savs?" he smiles. i was surprised he used my nickname, maybe we'd become really good friends. he doesn't took that older than me, maybe like 22. he def gives gay bestie vibes.

"she's been great! i can tell im going to really love it here! i would like to thank you for this opportunity, i did have one question for you." i say nervously. "shoot girly." he chuckles. "what made you so quick to choose me? i mean forgive me to ask i love it here already i just thought to ask." i said shyly. "well, if i'll be honest the past few ladies who've come in just didn't have good personalities and it seemed to me that they were really into the pay rather than the modeling. i read through your paper work and i instantly saw potential. growing up with pageants with a single mother really paid off because i see so much potential with you." he said smiling.

i felt like a tear slipped my eyes and i quickly wiped it off, i smiled at him, "if you don't mind can i give you a hug?" i said. he nodded and hugged me tightly. "thank you so much for believing in me, i plan to make you proud!" i said smiling. he nodded and smiled and looked towards kelsey. "okay kelsey, now that she's set up make sure you two stay in contact. we won't have any gigs this week but starting the next week we will be flooded with them. now you two go to lunch on me and take the rest of the day off." he smiled.

we both thanked him and smiled as we headed out. "okay here's my number text me with whatever questions you have, or if you ever want to hang out! i'd love to go to lunch but my boyfriend is actually on his way to get me!" she said. i take her number and we said our goodbyes. i walked to my car and once i got in my car i called my mom and nicole, i made it a three way call.

once my mom answered i called nicole, soon after she answers i decided to straight up and tell them. "guys!!! i got the job!! i am officially a signed model!!!" i said freaking out. i can hear both of them cheering and clapping. "congratulations baby!!! i knew you could do this!! i can't wait to see your work!!" my mom said while sniffling. i knew she'd cry, she's always been there to support me in my decisions. "I KNEW MY BESTIE WAS A BAD BITCH!" nicole screams over the phone. i laughed at what she said meanwhile my mom laughed but also told her no cursing as a joke.

after a while of talking to them i made my way to the grocery store. once im there i start to  grab everything nicole and i would need to survive. once i was done my cart was so full i decided i needed to just stop and just pay. after i paid i took the cart out and loaded my car.

i made my way to the apartment and mentally prepared myself to carry everything upstairs. once i made it to my parking spot, i start to grab as much as i could, mainly the fridge stuff in case i didn't make it down fast enough. i closed the door and locked my car and started making my way to the elevator.

as im about to press the button for the elevator to come down, it opens and once it does i see a tall brown headed hair guy who was fairly attractive, stand in front like he was about to get out. once he looks up from his phone he meets my eyes and looked at me up and down. i panicked and just stood there. since we both didn't move the elevator door started to close but he was able to hold it open. "uh.. sorry about that, i'm Jack." he said reaching his hand out, mean while my hands were full. "oh right sorry um do you need help?" he said scratching his neck. i chuckled and nodded. "hey don't worry about it i also stood there watching the door close, but my name is Savannah." i smiled while handing him two bags. i mean he did ask if i needed help..

"what floor?" he asked. was i really going to let a stranger help me with groceries? i mean hell why not i can't do this on my own. "5th floor please." i smile. he nods and smiles. "hey i just left that floor" he laughed, um what? he lives here??

once we get to my floor he helps me to my apartment. as i was about to open it he spoke up, "wait you live here too?" he said. i looked at him with a confused face. "yes i do actually with my friend. wait why?" i said. "i literally just dropped of my friend Sammy here." he said. my mouth dropped. "um was this sammy guy on a tinder date today?" i asked. he nodded and laughed. "yea he made me go with him because he needed a wingman." jack laughed. i chuckled and opened the door. to my surprise i see nicole and sammy on the couch watching tv.

nicole looks at me with a smile on her face. "i see you met Jack." she said with a smirk on her face. i looked at her squinting my eyes and mouthed 'we'll talk about this later' i looked over at jack he looked lost, as to wear to place the groceries. "oh shoot im sorry i forgot you had those, if you don't mind just placing them on the counter." i said smiling. he places them on the counter and looks back at me again looking at me up and down, i start to get a little awkward i didn't know what to say.

"do you want me to help you with the rest?" he asked. i nodded slightly also letting out a chuckle. he smiles and follows me behind shutting the door. "i just realized i didn't introduce myself to your friend Sammy." i said. he looked at me laughed a little, "it's okay i think he was too busy staring at your friend Nicole. i think he might actually like her." he said shrugging.

after bringing in the rest of the groceries, jack said he had to go which meant sammy left with him. i got to introduce myself and he seems really nice and laid back. jack on the other hand, there's something about him that i really like.

i wouldn't mind getting to know him ..