Saving the world

No one's pov.

Buck jumped on a rock with an army hat on his head (the hat being a shell). He spun around causing the shell to bounce and fall back.

"Listen up,", started Buck, "planetary defense team. Step one, build pressure inside the volcano by sealing the vents."

Ellie put a rock in the vent, causing the steaming to stop. Everyone else followed.

"No steam can escape. If there's a leak...the pressure is weak.

Then, Ellie and Peaches swung around the crag causing it to fall on the rest of the vents. Both of them looked up and saw steam come out of the volcano.

"Step two, get the biggest magnetic crystals into the volcano. They've got to be launched sky-high to pull the asteroid off course."

Manny picked up the crystals on his tusks. Others had them strapped to their backs. Julian threw a vine around the big crystal and he and two others started to pull.

"Heave!"

"Ho!"

Meanwhile, Crash and Eddie were cheerleading.

"Rah-rah! Sis boom bah! Tell that asteroid "Uh-uh." Whoo!"

"#Asteroid.", exclaimed Eddie.

"#WhatDoesHashTagMean?", asked Crash.

"#IDon'tKnowButItSoundsCool!"

"#Totally!"

"#I'mStartingtoGetSickOfIt!"

The volcano was steaming a lot. Everyone walked up to it and looked down.

"This is it, friends.", exclaimed Brooke, "Down the hatch. Every crystal counts."

Buck looked down at everybody, proud. Then he turned around and measured the time left 'til the asteroid came.

"Good news, everyone! We're six minutes ahead of schedule!", exclaimed Buck and everyone cheered. "Somebody up there likes us."

Meanwhile, Scrat sat in the spaceship. He put the acorn on the wheel, buckled himself up, and put on sunglasses. He pressed a few buttons and made his destination: Earth. The spaceship zoomed. Scart seemed relaxed and was driving with one hand. Turns out, Earth was closer than he thought. He was aiming right for the asteroid in front of the Earth. Scrat took off his sunglasses and screamed. The spaceship bumped into the asteroid, moving it closer to the Earth.

"Bad news!", shrieked Buck, "Somebody up there doesn't like us! We're six minutes behind schedule!"

Everyone gasped.

"Double time, everyone.", demanded Manny. "We need that big crystal."

Everyone ran back to the big crystal. Manny took a rope from Julian as well.

"Oh. Hey, bro-dad!"

Both of the mammoths pulled the vines. Suddenly, a shadow flew over them. It turned out to be one of the dino birds. It growled at them and rammed herself in the rock, causing the crystal to fall. Manny and Julian gasped. Nala, Simba, and Dexter were glued to Summer. Behind her stood Slash and Shira. In front stood Diego.

"We got company!", exclaimed Diego.

Granny laughed, "I'll put out the sponge cake."

The dino flew over everyone's heads while screeching. Buck jumped on a rock and took out a slingshot. He aimed at the dinosaur. As he was about to shoot, he got tackled by another dino-bird. The dinosaur pinned Buck to a rock.

"Sorry about this.", the dino-bird said and scratched his neck, "I'm really conflicted right now."

The sabers and Manny, and Julian all looked up at the two dino-birds, who were flying.