Women

Summer's pov.

Granny took hold of Ellie's tail and they skated towards Manny. Simba and Nala followed on their own. While Dexter softly bit into my tail, since he doesn't know how to skate yet.

"So, she whupped your butt again, huh?", asked Ellie.

"And with a butt that size, that's a whole lot of whuppin'.", commented Granny.

Nala and Simba laughed. As I stood next to Ellie, who stood next to Manny, Dexter let go of my tail and stood next to his siblings.

"Nobody was whupped.", answered Manny, "There was no whupping. It's just a loving father sharing some strategy with his only daughter."

"Didn't know sucking was a strategy.", mocked Granny.

She started walking away but Ellie put her back in place. My kids laughed. Nala skated a little and Simba pushed Dexter. I smiled at them. Dexter tripped on his front paws. Nala and Simba chuckled and helped him up. Suddenly, Crash and Eddie skated in front of us with sticks.

"Okay, it's our turn.", spoke Crash.

"Let's show them how it's done!", agreed Eddie.

Both of them laughed before they started fighting. They pulled each other's ears and hit each other with sticks. Then, Julian messily skated towards us. He turned around.

"Ta-ta-da-da!", exclaimed Julian and took out a bouquet, "For you, my mom-in-law-to-be. Buttercups! Nature's sunshine."

"Isn't sunshine nature's sunshine?", asked Manny.

I quickly punched him. He groaned in pain. Oh, how I missed doing that.

"Aw! Thank you, Julian. It's been so long since anyone's given me flowers.", spoke Ellie and glared at Manny, "But you're marrying our daughter. You don't have to keep bringing us presents."

"But it makes me happy.", said Julian and looked at Manny, "And for you, my guru, my rock, my main mammoth... To you, I give the greatest gift of all."

Julian started walking towards Manny. Manny panicked and backed away.

"Wait. What are you doing?", shakily asked Manny.

Julian stood on his back hooves, "Come on, bro-dad. Bring it in."

Julian ended up hugging Manny. I chuckled.

"Oh! I can feel your heart beating.", commented Julian.

"We want a hug too!", exclaimed Nala.

Manny pushed Julian away, "Okay. That's enough of that."

Nala, Simba, and Dexter rushed to hug Julian's leg. Julian laughed.

"They're so cute.", whispered Julian to me.

I smiled.

"You better get used to it.", said Ellie to Manny, "They'll be living right next door."

Peaches giggled, "Come on, Julian. Wanna go?"

Ellie quickly rushed to Peaches, "Actually, weren't you gonna help me with the thing?"

"Oh! Right. The thing. Gotta do the thing.", assured Peaches.

I skated towards them, "I'll help as well."

Ellie was talking about the surprise for her and Manny's wedding anniversary.

"I can do the thing.", suggested Manny.

"NO!", all three of us snapped.

"It's a girl thing.", corrected Peaches, and I nodded.

Ellie skated towards Manny, "Hey! Why don't you go do a guy thing? You know you don't spend nearly enough time with your friends."