Clutching onto Namjoon's shoulder for support, Taehyung searched his friend's eyes, his own filled with a mixture of disbelief and pain.

"He... He wanted to meet me?" Taehyung's voice was barely a whisper, his mind reeling with the realization of what could have been. The thought of his father reaching out to him, only to be met with silence, tore at his heartstrings, leaving behind a trail of regret and sorrow.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in this condition and felt bad for him. His gaze went to Yazia who was staring at Taehyung with a pained expression. Yazia bit her lips and dropped her head down looking at the floor.

"It was all my fault if I didn't drag Taehyung in all that he could have met uncle last time", Yazia thought. tears left her eyes. Taehyung parents were nice they treated her with love and care and what she did that what all she could think about.

"I want to go to the hospital right now," Taehyung's voice trembled with desperate hope, his heart yearning for the impossible. He couldn't bear the thought it was suffocating him. He was hoping something unrealistic a miracle.

 If there was even the slightest chance that his parents were still alive, waiting for him. Namjoon nodded in understanding, his own heart heavy with sorrow. He knew that deep down, Taehyung was grasping for something that could never be, but he also understood the need to find closure.

"I don't know how to drive, and Yoongi hyung left," Namjoon's voice wavered as he wiped away his tears, the weight of the situation pressing down on him.

Taehyung's mind raced, his thoughts clouded by grief and desperation. "I'll drive! I'll drive..." he almost yelled, his words tinged with a frantic urgency. But even as he spoke, the weight of his emotions bore down on him, clouding his judgment and clouding his vision.

"You can't drive in this condition," Namjoon's voice was gentle but firm as he reached out to Taehyung, his eyes red and swollen with unshed tears. 

"I told you, I want to fucking go!" Taehyung's voice cracked with desperation, his mind consumed by anguish and turmoil. He tried to break free from Namjoon's grasp, his body trembling with the intensity of his emotions. "Let me go! Leave me!" he screamed, his voice echoing with pain and sorrow. 

Seeing the struggle between them, Jungkook stepped forward, his expression filled with empathy and determination. "Let me drive you to the hospital," he offered quietly. Namjoon nodded gratefully, acknowledging Jungkook's offer. With one last glance at Taehyung, filled with remorse, Jungkook made his way to the car.

Taehyung just took steps numbly not knowing where he was stepping. His mind was a whirlwind of memories, each one a bittersweet reminder of happier times spent with his parents. Their smiling faces flashed before his eyes, their laughter echoing in his ears, as he trudged onward, lost in a haze of grief.

As they made their way out, Namjoon noticed Yazia standing nearby, lost in her own thoughts. He called out her name. Yazia snapped out of her thoughts and flinched badly. "Can you go back home alone?" Namjoon asked Yazia and she looked at him then nodded. Namjoon nodded in reply and took Taehyung out.

Yazia went out and saw their car leaving. She felt guilt, and regret what if she never led astray never gone to a party that night no picture would have been leaked and Taehyung could met his parents last time.