Chapter Sixteen

Shun tried to keep his attention on the male with the glasses, as he talked to his sister and him. But he couldn't, and why, you may ask. Maybe because of Aqua who was in the corner of the room completely alone, looking like a sad puppy. Or maybe it's because this puppy's stare was on him.

Shun presses his lips together tightly, trying his best to ignore the stare and the male. He was distracted, so distracted that he didn't even notice his sister and the other man trying to get his attention.

'Shun!' Kana shouts annoyed as the boy blinks startled. The girl sighs. 'Jeez, can you pay attention please?'

Shun gives her an apologetic smile. 'Sorry, but I need to go somewhere.' he says ignoring the girl's noise of disbelief as he walks towards the blond boy, who upon noticing him approaching averted his eyes somewhere else.

Shun rolls his script up before slapping  Aqua's head with it. 'Aquamarine, at least try to talk with people.'

'Why are you here?' he asks with the same annoying blank face as always and Shun closes his eyes irritated at this boy's cluelessness.

'Because...' Shun averts his eyes to the side before dropping himself down next to the boy and crossing his arms. 'Well, because I care about you and I don't like seeing you all alone and depressed and stuff.'

'I wasn't looking depressed and lonely...' is the only thing the blond says in return.

Shun gives him a teasing smile. 'Yes, you were plus you were staring at me pretty hard.' he states in a matter-of-fact tone making a light pink color rise on Aqua's cheeks.

'I wasn't.'

Shun rolls his eyes. 'I thought we were already past this, Aqua.' he shifts closer to the boy making their knees touch and Shun surely enjoyed how the male froze in place.

'Shun.' The other hums in return, giving Aqua a sweet smile. The black-haired male stiffens when Aqua grabs his hand, before squeezing it and looking away, almost shyly. Their joined hands hidden behind their bodies. 'Why do you look at him like that?'

'...what.' Shun breathes out. He furrows his eyebrows, what look? In which way did he look at Taiki? With longing? The black-haired male has to remind himself that no matter how much someone looks like him or how much someone acts like him, they aren't Gorou.

They aren't his husband.

Taiki isn't him.

Aqua isn't him.

Shun sighs before removing his hands from Aqua's. 'I don't like him, Aqua. There is no need to be jealous.' he stands up, Aqua watching every move he makes. Shun gives him a disappointed look. 'I honestly don't get what you want.'

Aqua blinks at him. 'What?'

'There is no us right?'

Aqua's eyes widen.

'Get a grip man, pick a side.'

-

---

-

'Alright Everyone, today we have a very special guest!' Raida says cheerfully, gesturing to someone behind him. It was a girl, a very cute but shy one.

The girl puts her hands together, shyly. 'Uh..um Hello...'

Another girl with glasses steps up from her side, more excited than the mangaka. 'This is Tokyo Blade's Mangaka Abiko Sensei!' she says cheerfully and Shun recognizes her as the author of that one series both Aqua and Kana acted in.

Kana smiles happily. 'Kichijouji Sensei! It's so great to see you again.' she states and Kichijouji's expression brightened.

'Arima!' she laughs. 'I haven't seen you since the party!' the woman then turns to Aqua with the same big smile. 'It's good to see you too, Aqua.'