Chapter Twelve

'Flower...flower pot.'

His pencil scratches the paper gently, totally lost inside his mind. Looking at the drawing on his paper made him sigh. 'Hum, maybe add some details to the flower?' 

But before he could, the bell rang and the teacher dismissed them just a second later. Shun stays still though, with a determinated look in his eyes.

'Alright! Plan avoid star-eyes begin!'

It's been a weekend since that happened. And now Shun will do everything he can to avoid Aqua during the lunch breaks in school. The boy starts to put his pencil case and notebook in his bag.

'Shun! What's taking you so long!' he hears the annoying whine of his twin sister making him close his bag and grab it, hurrying to the door where she was standing. 'Finally!'

Shun rolls his eyes, walking in front. 'Take it easy.' he says as Kana starts to walk faster to catch up with him. Kana has been spending more and more time at that one production studio Aqua's mom owns. Especially because they now have a new member, mem-cho.

Shun couldn't be happier for the girl, and he wished he could go watch her practice to give her some friendly support. But his biggest problem literally spends his day there. Cough, cough, Aqua.

'Shun~.' Kana drags out, meaning she wants something. The boy hums in return, carefully watching his surroundings. Looking for a certain someone. 'Will you come with me today?' She asks making Shun freeze in place. Kana pouts. 'I'm feeling slightly bad for leaving you alone all day.' she states with a frown. 'It would be better if you were there.'

Shun turns around to face her and sighs. 'It's fine, alright? I'm not lonely or anything.' he says with a smile and Kana squints her eyes at him, clearly seeing through his lie. But ain't no way he's going anywhere near Aqua right now. He can still feel his hands all over him-

'Nope. Nope. Nope. Clear thoughts. Clear thoughts.'

Kana pouts giving him the puppy dog eyes. 'Please...' she asks making Shun shake his head. 'I need you!' the girl looks at something behind Shun making him raise an eyebrow. He tilts his head to the side to see and just like that his soul left his body.

'No! Nope.'

'Aqua!' Kana shouts and starts to wave at him, gesturing for him to come closer.

'I'm going to the canteen!' Shun says nervously as he quickly starts to walk away. He makes a sharp turn to the left and disappeared from their vision.

Kana raises an eyebrow confused. 'The canteen isn't that way...'

Aqua simply sighs.

.

.

'Kana.' Aqua says when seeing the girl by his door. He gestures for her to come inside and she nods excitedly.

'Hey Aqua.' the girl smiles. 'I brought someone. I hope you don't mind.' she says and pulls a hidden Shun close to her side. Of course, Kana won the "fight" and now he's here with his so-called crush or whatever. Shun didn't dare to look at Aqua at all. And Aqua didn't say anything either. It was just silent.

'Hey.' Shun says shortly as he looks down at the ground.

'Shun.' The blond says surprised, not expecting him to be there, since, well, the boy has been ignoring him at school and everywhere else. But it's not like Aqua can blame him. I mean, he did touch him... weirdly. Like on his waist... and lips. Almost everywhere.

But Shun didn't back away. They were going to kiss if it wasn't for the stupid interruption. Shun was leaning in. Doesn't that mean something? 

Kana didn't seem to notice the weird vibe between the two at all. 'I wanna show him some things so get out of my way.' she says rudely to Aqua making the boy take some steps back allowing the two to walk inside.