"Morning, Arthur!" Mrs. Weasley greeted as he walked into the living room to put down his things.

" What a night. Nine raids. Nine!" He yelled, clearly exhausted.

I turned to Ron, "Raids?" I asked.

"Dad works in the Ministry of Magic. In the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating."

He then sat down at the end of the table after kissing his wife on the cheek, "Well now. Ah." he finally noticed me and Harry, glancing at us, "And who are you 2?" he asked.

"Oh, sorry sir. I'm Harry, sir, Harry Potter." Harry greeted.

"I'm Thomas Jacobs, sir." I greeted afterwards.

He was clearly taken by surprise, "Good Lord, are you really? Ron's told us all about you, of course. When did he get here?" he started cutting up his food.

"This morning." Mrs. Weasley began darkly, "Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night."

"Did you really!... How'd it go?!" He asked excitedly

Everyone began to talk about what happened, but stopped when Mrs. Weasley slapped her husband on the arm.

Mr. Weasley caught Mrs. Weasley's eye. Fred, George, Ron, Harry and I were hiding their laughter 

"I mean...that was very wrong, indeed, boys. Very wrong of you."

All of us tried to hide our laughter. Mrs. Weasley was the only one not amused by all this. He then turned back to us, "Now, Thomas, Harry, you 2 must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"

Somehow not even I knew that question. "Oh, umm..." Looks like Harry didn't even know the answer either as he trailed off.

An owl screeched in the distance, making us all turn towards the source pf the sound outside. "Well, that'll be Errol with the post." Mrs. Weasley said. I then could finally see than an owl was flying right towards the house. So Errol was their owl? It then slammed right into the window and fell. Not a very smart one in that. "Oh, fetch it will you Percy, please?" she asked her other son, who sat beside Fred and George.

Percy got up and walked to the window, "Errol." he said and the bird immediately jumped onto the open windowsill with letters in hand.

"He's always doing that." Ron told me and Harry.

Percy took the letters from Errol and examined them, "Oh look, it's our Hogwarts letters." He walked back to the table, "And they've sent us Harry's as well."

Percy began to hand each of us our letters, "Dumbledore must know you're here, Harry, and Thomas. Doesn't miss a trick, that man." Mr. Weasley told us.We each opened our letters. It was just a bunch of school stuff we will need for the year, "This lot won't come cheap, Mum. The spell books alone are very expensive." Fred said as Mrs. Weasley took Harry's list and read through it."We'll manage." She read through it then looked up at the table, "Right then. There's only one place we're going to get all of this... Diagon Alley."

A bit of time passed and all of us were in our Hogwarts robes in front of a large fireplace. Mrs. Weasley picked up a pot of the mantel from the fireplace, "You first, Harry dear." she told him. She offered Harry a flowerpot. At the bottom was a layer of very soft dust. Harry frowned in confusion. "But Harry's never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum." Ron told her.

"Floo Powder?" Harry asked as he looked over at Ron. I didn't have a clue what Floo Powder was, but my mom did mention it a few times. How she would run out of it. How she always lost a bag of it. But not what it was for.

"Oh, well, you go first, Ron. So that Harry and Thomas can see how it's done. Yes." She gestured for Ron to come forward and he walked into the fireplace as his mom guided him, "In you go. That's it."Ron took a handful of the dust from the pot and Mrs. Weasley stepped back. Ron held up the dust, "Diagon Alley!" He then threw down the Floo Powder and disappeared in a burst of green flames.I stepped back in fear and shock from what just happened. Magic was too cool. Everyone stepped towards the fireplace, "You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on." Mrs. Weasley said as she held out her hand for him. Mr. Weasley pushed Harry gently towards her and she guided him in, "Come on. In you go. That's it. Mind your head. That's right. Now, take your Floo powder." She held the pot in front of him and Harry took a handful, "That's it, very good." She began to step back as he held her finger in the air, "Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly."Mrs. Weasley stepped fully back with her arms in front of me and her children. Harry prepared himself and took a deep breath. The finally, he spoke, "Diagonally!" He threw the powder on the ground and disappeared in a green flame.Wait, what did he say? 'cause it did not sound like Diagon Alley. "What did he say, dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked her husband." 'Diagonally.' " He answered."I thought he did." Mrs. Weasley then said. She then looked down at me, "Well, now it's your turn, Thomas."

I looked at her wide eyed. I glanced at the fireplace and took a big gulp before hesitantly heading inside the fireplace. She handed me the pot of Floo Powder and I took a handful. "Now remember. Diagon. Alley." She said, mouthing her words as clearly as possible.

I nodded my head and held the powder in the air, "...Diagon Alley!" I dropped the powder and was engulfed in flames.