Chapter 4

As I wake up only to see it was a fucking dream, as my eye twitches as anger builds up so does my sadness. Why can't I just die, that's all I want, I want out of this misery.. I thought as I got out of bed, more like dragged myself outta the comfort of what keeps me away from shitty ass people.

As I head upstairs my mom isn't up yet, so I leave a note by the coffee machine. Telling her I'm going for a walk with Luna and Mully, my Rottweiler and Pug. (Hehe Luna's my Rottie, I've always wanted a pug and that's what his name would've been. After one of my favourite YouTubers.)

As I grab both their collars and leashes, Luna's of course being purple and Mully's being a pinkish red close to hot pink but more red as he's a boy.

I walk in the summer heat with shorts, a crop top and of course a hat and ponytail. I always have a hoodie around my waist just in case of emergency, like rain or if it gets windy.

Plus I have my dogs to pile on me to keep me warm if all and all fails.

As we walk I have no idea but I'm just drawn to the woods now, as that's where we walk to we just stand by the river bay not where it's well hidden for teenagers to do whatever the shit that they do. Because I'm not like the rest, I'm my own bitch.

Plus I've got two bitches by my side, and then little cunts can fuck off with their fucking shit.

~time skip 2 years later~
~(Y/n's age 19 years old)~

It's been two years since Byron past I still see him here and there, not as much as I'd love to see him. But he's up in heaven and I'm down on earth, the first hell before peace or more hell!

Fucking life is a bitch, sometimes I just wanna really stick it to the man or woman that made me this way. Because I would, and I wouldn't stop until they feel just like me. Second best or second last,

They deserve to know how it feels to not be the favourite, to always come in at second sometimes even third. I'm never first, I'm never the favourite...

I feel like I'm hated by all, new people and definitely old for sure.

I always felt like I was misunderstood, most well probably all people see a narcissistic cunt. Who says how it is, and just is herself.

While the other side of me just breaks down when no one is around, the trauma of being a two sided bitch.

Sometimes I wonder who would love this fucking mess, sometimes I don't or can't even function properly...

As I laid up at the ceiling I realized that Valentine's Day was coming up, the worst day of the entire year. Plus I work today, finally found a fucking job.

I just work at a my towns local Pet Valu, as I have my dogs and usually I'm the one who always brings my puppers to be work. Plus the customers loves Luna and Mully, so does my co-workers. I'm practically my bosses favourite but I doubt it, with my whole being.

As I get up or try to as Mully somehow ended up on my chest, and Luna was on my legs. I just laughed, which woke them both up.

They came and attacked me with kisses and hugs, which I can't complain about a life with loves from my dogs.

Then Mully got off and used a pillow as his bed, and Luna jumped off my bed. As I opened my door, and she went upstairs which gave me enough time to get ready for work.

Before she would come back down, to wine at me because she has to go to outside. Which I have to let Mully out as well, but I have enough time to do my hair and makeup before Luna comes and wines at me.

Just like I said I just finished, and long behold my big Rottie baby wines at me. So I let both of them out, and got my outfit on, as I did a spin I felt cute. I still hate myself, and I want outta this fucking life.

Loving myself ain't doing shit anymore, fuck if I was in hell my punishment should be killing myself again and again.

At least I'll get some pleasure, from it as I hate myself so much.

As I watched my dogs play together, while I sip my coffee. Which woke up mom, as she came and sat in her chair with a cup of coffee.

"Hey mom, how was your sleep?" I asked, which mom groaned.

"It was alright, work is really kicking my ass (n/n) it's really catching up to my age." My mom laughed, which I smirked.

"I'm surprised Luna and Mully get along so well, for being a Rottie. I don't know (y/n), but you're doing something right." Mom smiled, which I just giggled.

"I treat them the same, their like my kids. But their just my fur babies, I love Luna as she's my first dog. I love Mully, as he's something new." I smiled as I looked at my dogs, with an awe look.

"I'm glad you're my daughter you've got a heart of gold, wait until you have a horse. I know you'll shower that, big beast with love." Mom laughed, which I looked at her in a funny way.

"Mom horses ain't beasts, their magical mysterious creatures. That's how I view them, not beasts." I say all offended, as mom laughed.

"Get your ass to work, with your two dogs. I have a surprise for you, when you come home." She laughed, as she gets up and tosses my keys to me as she winked.

Which I looked confused as I looked at my phone, I realized she knows my schedule better than me. As I start work at 10:30am, and it was 10:00. So I had 30 minutes, to get my ass to work.

As she also throws Luna and Mully's stuff at me in their overnight bag, as I always come prepared.

Just in case if anything goes wrong at work I have things for them, which I just chuckled. As I got both my dogs in my dodge truck, and started driving to work.