The bear and the bow

(ok I lied 

this one isn't ALL DayNap) 

It was a lovely spring day in smiling valley

It was a lovely spring day in smiling valley. Bees were buzzing, cherry blossoms were blooming, and a feeling of warmth was in the air.

On this day, a little red bear and a little white unicorn were hanging out in the bear's beehive house, in the lower part of smiling valley.

"I still think using watercolor paint is better than oil paint." Crafty says. "It's a lot easier to clean up and it doesn't take forever to dry!"

Bobby nods. "Yeah, I'd agree with that."

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door."

"Oh, I'll get that." Bobby says, getting up and going over to the door.
When she opened it, nobody was there, but there was a box left on the doorstep.

When she sees it, she squeals in delight and picks it up, taking it back to her living room.
"It's here it's here it's here!" She says, setting the box down and pulling the tape off.

Crafty looks over. "Oooh, whatcha get?"

Bobby pulls out a little pink wooden bow and a quiver of heart shaped arrows.

"My cupid's bow!" She said, "I ordered it from a magazine a few days ago."

Crafty's eyes sparkle. "Oooh, is that real?"

Bobby nods. "Yup!" She says. "With this I shall strike the lonely and fill this valley with love!" She says dramatically.

Crafty was dumbfounded. "Wow, you can just order something like that from a magazine?"

Bobby laughs. "I mean this is a cartoon, what do you expect?"

Crafty giggles. "Okay good point."

Bobby then looks at it. "Hmm... but who to use it on first..." she says, thinking.

Crafty thinks for a bit as well. "Well wanna just go to the park and see who we can find?"

Bobby nods. "Sure."

~mini timeskip~

Crafty and Bobby were near the park path, hiding in some bushes beside the path and waiting for any passerby.

"Ooh I see someone!" Crafty whispers, peeking her head up.

It was the cool kid of the hour, Kickin chicken.

She ducks back down. "It's kicken!"

Bobby smiled. "Ooh, perfect target!"
She gets an arrow, aims, pulls back and fires at him just as he walks by.

The arrow hits kicken right in the center of his giant head.

"Oww! Hey what gives?" He says before the arrow vanishes. He rubs his head for a little bit before looking around to see who threw that.