Triple dog dare

It was another lovely evening in smiling valley, and all 8 of the critter crew had gathered at Dogday's abode for a fun and competitive game night.

They had played checkers, connect 4, red light green light, and musical chairs, and it was all going well.

That is, until someone(Kickin) had suggested they play spin the bottle truth or dare, and some others got all excited about it.

A few of them were a bit nervous, but their fearless leader figured it would all be fine as long as no truths or dares went too far. (That meant no jumping off the roof, which disappointed Kicken.)

So everyone sat in a big circle on the floor and Day prepared an empty lemonade bottle. The rule is whoever it landed on got to spin next after answering the question or doing the dare.

He spun it first, and it landed on kicken, how ironic.
"Ok Kickin, truth or dare."

Kicken smirks. "Truth to start." He says. "I'll pick dare next turn."

Day smiles and thinks of a question. "Ok, truth. What is the best stunt you've ever pulled?"

Kicken giggles. "Well, I might not be able to jump off your roof, but I've certainly jump-flipped off my own a few times."

Bubba looks at him in disbelief. "You have not."

Kickin glares at him. "I have!" He looks at Picky. "Ask her, she was there!"

Picky nods. "Yup. Landed right in the bushes." She giggles. "And cried when he got thorns stuck in his feathers."

Kicken looks shocked. "D-don't tell them that!"

Most of the others laugh, including Bubba. "Ok THAT I can believe."

Kickin groans and picks up the bottle. "Let's just move on..."
He spun the bottle and it landed on picky.

"Alright, picky, truth or dare?"

Picky smiled at him. "Truth!"

Kicken giggles. "What's the grossest thing you've ever eaten?"

Picky laughs. "Aw man... one time I was trying to make a tuna noodle casserole, but I ended up using the wrong ingredients, and it ended up tasting like wallpaper." she says, fake-gagging.

Most of the others giggle and go 'eww!'

Picky nods. "Yeah, it was disgusting, haha."

Catnap smiles and signs, 'I'd still eat it'.

Picky then spins the bottle, which lands on crafty.

"Crafty, truth or dare?"

Crafty smiles shyly, glancing at Day for a second. "D-dare please."

Picky nods. "Ok, I dare you to balance on one foot for a whole minute!"

Crafty looks a little disappointed, but nods and stands up, getting on one foot.

One minute later, she was a bit wobbly, but managed to sit back down without falling over. "Did it!"

The others clap for her. Crafty giggles. "Aww, shucks..." she whispers.

She then takes the bottle and spins it, causing it to land on Dogday.

"D-day, truth or dare?" Crafty asks.

Day smiles. "Dare me." He says bravely.

Crafty gets nervous. "O-oh, ok..." she says, blushing a little and closing her eyes.

"I... I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room!" She whispers, shyly.

Some of the others(bobby) go 'oooh~'