Ch 17 | Guilt

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ |

It's been an hour since she gained consciousness... Yeonjun took care of the hospital formalities.. I have not moved an inch away from her.. I'm facing her back as she refuses to look at me.. and my hand is on her mark.. she hasn't kicked me out of the room because when I'm near her or touching her mark.. it doesn't burn much.. The doctor told us that she has never handled a case where a true blood base forced a mark on omega.. of course she wouldn't have seen any case before because me and my father are the only true blood in the country.. and thus she told us to travel to another country for the treatment..

But Jia refused.. I wanted to ask her the reason.. but I had no courage to oppose her.. Though I do trust the doctor of our pack.. she's well known for her skills and knowledge.. Because of her.. Jia is still alive.. it's truly a miracle that my forced mark didn't kill her.. what was I even thinking? I had no idea what my forced mark could do.. Why did I do that? I knew it wouldn't bring anything good.. but still I did that.. I feel like I'm the worst person alive.. which I am..

"Jia.. How are yo-?" "Shut up" she said.. more like a shout.. that made my mouth shut.. "Just keep touching my mark" she said.. I broke her trust.. I know that.. I did something I am ashamed to admit.. A small drop of tears fell down my eye.. I wiped it immediately.. I bent down to kiss her mark.. An alpha's saliva is the best antiseptic.. She flinched feeling my lips and then my tongue.. but didn't say a word.. maybe it worked..

She suddenly pushed me away.. My eyes met her eyes and I can only see hatred for me in them.. "Don't you ever dare to touch me without my permission" she said and even jerked off my hand on her mark.. "Get out.. And send Jisoo" She said.. It hurts.. but it's nothing compared to what I have done to her.. Her mark will keep on burning till it fades.. I nodded and got up..

Just then.. there was a knock on the door.. "I have some questions for Ms. Jia and it would be good if Mr. Jeon stays here too.. Only if she's ready of course" said the doctor.. Jia was quiet for a few seconds but then nodded with a small hum.. I sighed and stayed in the room.. "So Ms. Jia.. how are you feeling now?" she asked... "Better" Jia replied.. "Getting straight to the point.. This mark may last up to a month or two.. The only thing we can do is to relieve the pain.." said the doctor..

"As it's a forced mark.. so it is natural that you'll feel better when you're with Mr. Jeon.. You must have noticed it yourself by now" she said.. To which Jia just nodded.. by looking at her expressions.. I am sure she is not enjoying my presence.. "We will keep you in observation for a few days.." She said.. "If you ever feel your mark burning at an intolerable rate.. or the veins spreading out again.. Rush to the hospital immediately" she said.. Jia nodded holding her mark..

"I'll give some emergency medications to Mr. Jeon.." Said the doctor.. "Give them to me Doctor.. I simply don't trust him.. And he's not even home half of the time" said Jia.. that made me look at her.. There is no lie in what she said.. but.. it hurts.. She doesn't trust me anymore.. The doctor didn't say anything.. just nodded.. "As for now.. Mr. Jeon.. please meet me in my cabin.. There are some forms to fill up" she said before leaving.. I opened my mouth to say something.. but she covered her ears feeling irritated.. So I just left without saying anything..