Chapter 11: "Hongjoongie!"✧˖*°࿐

"Yeosangie! Hi~!" Seonghwa practically skipped into the club bubbly and smiley and instead of going straight to the dressing room, he hopped excitedly towards the bar where Yeosang was stationed

"Someone's excited" Yeosang purred.

"I am excited. You'll never guess what happened" Seonghwa preened, still hopping in his spot in front of the bar, still buzzing off of the feeling of Hongjoong's lips and the comfort of knowing he was going to pick him up when the night was over.

"Tell me" Yeosang responded without looking up from the glass he was cleaning. "No, Yeosang-ah. You have to guess" Seonghwa beamed, still bouncing in his spot trying to get his friend's attention.

"Did you get laid?" Yeosang asked curtly with a raised eyebrow. "What?! No!" and Seonghwa was quick to deny the accusation. "Why would you think that?!"

"Didn't you give that short guy your number that one time?" he justified, looking up to find a pouting Seonghwa who was quick to set the record straight. "I did but we didn't- I didn't have sex with him Yeosang-ah"

"You said to guess, that was my guess," Yeosang said in defense, shrugging his shoulders and missing how a soft shade of pink spread from the tip of Seonghwa's nose to the top of his ears when he looked back down at the whiskey glass in his hands. "That wasn't- I didn't get- We went on a date and then he dropped me off!" he stuttered, failing to notice the slight shift in Yeosang's eyes.

"Oh"

"Yea, and he- What do you mean 'oh'?" Seonghwa started before he processed what Yeosang said and stopped bouncing.

"Nothing," Yeosang said, his voice quiet and hesitant.

"It doesn't sound like nothing" Seonghwa insisted. "It's nothing, Hwa" he turned away and went to place the glass gently next to the others behind him.

"Ok, it's definitely not nothing."

"It's just..you haven't dated anyone since... what..happened." Yeosang's voice was shaky and nervous in a way Seonghwa didn't immediately recognize. He hadn't sounded so unnerved since Seonghwa told him why he was working at the club.

"Right," Seonghwa says, that hadn't even crossed his mind. "Yea, no, right. You're right."

"And he dropped you off? Does that mean you don't have your car? How are you gonna get back?" he questioned, his voice dripping with worry like his confident and flirtatious nature ceased to exist.

"I- I didn't- He was going to pick me up" Seonghwa stuttered under Yeosang's heavy gaze. "Hwa, You're too trusting. What if he has bad intentions? I don't want to see you hurt again" he frowned.