Chapter 2: Star ✧˖*°࿐

"Hongjoong hyung, did you-" Mingi came into his studio without knocking

"Hongjoong hyung, did you-" Mingi came into his studio without knocking. "Ugh...Mingi, I told you to knock before entering my studio" He groaned as he started to wake up. Fuck, I didn't realize I slept here yesterday.

"Hyung, you promised you'd stop sleeping in your studio," Mingi said with concern laced in his voice, worry written on his face.

"I'm sorry, Min. I didn't mean to fall asleep here last night. I just got so caught up with this track" He got up from his uncomfortable position on his chair and went to check that all his work was saved.

"Hyung, you have to go home and rest. I understand why you spend so much time here but this is getting like really unhealthy," Mingi said. "I know, I know, I will I just need to make sure this one track is good enough and-"

"Nope! That's it. I'm taking you out tonight you are gonna relax and you're gonna have a good time" He shut Hongjoong's laptop rather harshly and earned a glare from his friend. "But I need to-"

"Ap ap ap ap. You're taking the day off and that's final. Now go home and take care of yourself. I worried about you"

"Yea, yea. Where are you taking me tonight?" He started to close his laptop and pack up his things to go home. "It's gonna be a surprise, I thought it'd be a good idea, you gonna have a great time and-"

He eyed Hongjoong putting his laptop in his bag to take home. "Nope! I'm confiscating this" He snatched the laptop away from him.

"Give me back my fucking laptop, Min. I will only ask once." His tone was stern.

"Ok, ok, but promise you won't just go work at home," Mingi handed him back his laptop, slightly startled. "I promise" He put his laptop in his bag and walked out of the studio. With an excited Mingi right behind him. He locked the studio and started making his way toward the exit.

"So, you agree to come tonight, hyung?"

"Yea sure just tell me where we're going"

"Like I said, it's a surprise." He hesitated before continuing. "Also, I have a date...thing so I gotta run but I'll pick you up later," he said before running out and clearly avoiding any conversation on the topic. "Wait! Mingi! What date thing?!" Mingi already was down the hall at that point and if he heard Hongjoong, he didn't show it.

Hongjoong sighed and walked to his car, he'd ask him later tonight. Once he got to his apartment, he slumped down on the couch. He sniffed his armpit I'm gonna go take a shower.