Chapter 1: Routine ✧˖*°࿐

Another day, same excruciating routine

Waking up, Seonghwa groans and pulls his blanket over his head to shield himself from the faint sunlight that lit up his room.

He fell asleep for a little more than a couple more hours before waking up and checking the time, 5:00 pm. "Shit!" he jumped up and ran to the bathroom and quickly took a shower, cleaning and ridding his body of any unwanted body hair. Don't even have time to do my shitty skincare.

Running to get dressed and pack up for work, he quickly grabbed his phone to check the time again, 5:45 pm. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. He ran to the kitchen of his shared apartment to find Yunho, who was supposed to be at work but was standing by the sink holding a sandwich for Seonghwa with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"I'm so fucking late, Yuyu" Seonghwa said.

"Yea, I know. Take this" Yunho said handing Seonghwa the sandwich that was sealed in a sandwich bag. "Thank you so much"

Yunho just nodded and watched Seonghwa lean down to pet Dori, one of Minho's cats, and sprint out of the apartment.

Seonghwa had the sandwich in his mouth when he ran into the strip club.

"You're late, Star" his manager, Saejoon said as he ran in. "I know, I'm sorry" he apologized breathlessly and tipped his head down in fatigue.

"I'll forgive you this once, only because you make me a lot of money." Saejoon's smile was prominent and egotistical. "Anyway, there is an important guest coming today so make sure you look extra slutty for me, Star" Saejoon spat with a disgustingly devilish smile before slapping Seonghwa's ass and walking away.

Seonghwa simply groaned and walked towards the dressing room. He honestly didn't have the energy to protest. 

"Oh goody, the stupid rabbit is here," Yeonjin said with a deceivingly pretty smile, clapping her hands as he walked into the dressing room.

Seonghwa just rolled his eyes and went to sit at his private vanity. "Rabbit!!" Seonghwa put his headphones on. "Oh stupid~," Yeonjin said sing-song while coming up to him.

Seonghwa, clearly ignoring her kept putting on his makeup.

She yanked his headphones off of him "Are you deaf? I'm talking to you" but he was adamant about ignoring her. She started to mess with the things on his vanity but he still ignored her antics. She got fed up and knocked over his jewelry stand, which seemed to be the last straw for him.

He got up suddenly and turned to Yeonjin "What the fuck do you want, Yeonjin?!" She smirked and only then did Seonghwa notice the usual posse of bimbos behind her.