Chapter 4

Hey guys, here are a few pro tips, in case I have not mentioned them already. Hygiene is so important, especially when you are trying to hold down a job and maintain social status. I do small things like clean out underneath my nails, paint them on occasion, stay showered, drink water, and wash your body/hair. Every one deserves to treat themselves time to time, so it is important to maintain your personal hobbies. Do you enjoy painting, gaming, crafts, meditation, or any of those other things? If so, I encourage you to go to a library, Starbucks, friends/family house to enjoy those things still, because that is important to keeping yourself healthy. Food, clothing, shelter, and transportation: those are the main priority. If you are lucky to hangout indoors most of the time I encourage you to do that. 

          Luckily for me, Scarlet allows me up into her dorm to work on hygienic stuff, then her parents let me stay the night at her house on and off when we are in that part of the state. They are nice people, and they are very hospitable. When I go to their home, I try to help out around their place, and sometimes I do lawn work, dishes, sweeping, mopping, or just general cleaning if I can. I don't want to feel like a total bum in their house. I enjoy going different places to paint, color, write letters, clean, or any other activity I may have in mind. If you don't know what you particularly like to do, I would encourage you to look up things to do online so that you have ideas for all the different things you could be doing right now besides scrolling through Facebook or Tiktok. 

          I have got to say, living out of a regular vehicle is not as bad as people have cracked it up to be. Think about it, you have a roof over your head, you have a steady base, you have protection against the wind and rain, and you can move whenever you feel ready to. Like I always say, I'd rather live out of my car than live with my parents ever again. 

          So, I would like to talk about college in the next chapter, and let you guys know that even though it is expensive, it is so much better than highschool, and if you could even afford just one semester, it is so worth it. Life is about learning new things and trying new things, I can assure you.