Intro

Hello there and welcome to my story. Long story short, I was raised by two narcissistic parents that only cared about religion, church, and being right. They suppressed my brother and I until we left the house. At that point, we were both so isolated from people our age that we didn't know how to properly interact with really anyone. We were raised to be hateful. I knew my household was toxic, but I never imagined it was that bad. After they abused my friend Bella, I started to realize something was very wrong. I have other stories to tell that are crazy that I will disclose later on in this book. I need to be fast with this as well because I am currently being rushed by an inflexible person. I will tell a story of how I have been surviving homelessness, and give you tips and tricks in how to survive those conditions in real time. In chapter 1, I would like to cover the basic necessities. Unfortunately when you look up how to survive being homeless, you get a bunch of the negative. I would like to reframe this in a positive way and let you know that it does not need to be permanent. Just because one is raised in a backwards and hateful household does not mean that anyone needs to keep these people in their life forever. I don't care, family is anyone you make it. Once you escape a toxic household, it is up to you to create a new support network.