Chapter 9

Yoo!! Double update for you guys:)) Enjoy !!!

Anshika's pov(continued)-
We reached our hotel rooms and the staff bought our luggage. We easily got this super deluxe suite cause why not this is his hotel. But still one question which was not leaving my mind, who was that woman who he was staring at, even though he said she is not someone important but I wasn't able to believe him. Looks like I need to dig this up myself.

Our evening was pretty normal and we dozed off early as we both were really tired from all the travelling and stuff.

Next morning-

Light sun rays fell on my face through the window of the balcony, I felt something heavy on my chest and it didn't take long to realize who it was. He sleeps like a baby all cuddled up on my body with his head on my chest. He looks soo handsome even when he sleeps, his long eyelashes that protect his beautiful ocean blue eyes, that always make me fall in love again and again.

"You should stop daydreaming atleast when your husband is in your arms!!", his voice bought me back to reality. His eyes met my hazel brown ones and I was literally in a fairytale. "Good morning Vick.", I greeted him with a huge smile on my face.

" Good morning, let me go first and freshen up so that I can quickly go and attend the important meeting and then spend rest of my days here with you....and yes this one will be the first and last meeting here darling cause as much as I want you to myself, I know you also want me to yourself", he said while my cheeks couldn't stop blushing. He just never stops teasing me.

I also decided to get ready and leave because I have a lot of spare time so I can meet my 'FRIEND'.

Vicky's pov-

As soon as I walked out of the dressing room, I saw her almost ready and as always she was looking utterly gorgeous and my mind started thinking of many dirty things I can do to her.

Ahhhh from where did that thought come?

I was bought back to reality by her voice and I asked her where was she going she said just to meet her friend who lives here. I dropped her at the location and headed towards my destination, but I felt guilty for lying to her. I was headed to a work-related meeting but not this world, the King's world....The MAFIA's World.

"Sir here is the gun you asked for and this watch with your gps location.", said my bodyguard, these things were really crucial becuase this was a really private and dangerous meeting, cause this was a meeting with my enemy of the Mafia World, a person who was capable enough to be my enemy.

He was really testing my patience. He is already 3 mins late for the meeting, my anger was about to reach its peak when my bodyguard came and whispered in my ears, "Sir Mr. Singhania cannot come to this meeting but he has sent his daughter in place of him for this meeting." And with that the door opened, the room which was filled by silence earlier was now filled by the voice of high heels hitting hard on the ground, a strong smell of a cinnamon flavoured perfume. My eyes were not leaving the door, the black coat she was wearing was screaming power and it was perfectly hugging her curves, but why did that feel a lot like my darling's style?

"WHAT THE FUCK-", it was none other than my sweetheart, Ash, no I mean Anshika Vicky Rawat.

She sat down on the chair across the table and introduced herself," Hello Mr. Vicky Rawat. I'm sorry my father couldn't make it, but I am here in his place. Myself Mrs. Anshika SINGHANIA.", she said while forwarding her hand to me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

pls tell me your thoughts on this and don't forget to VOTE!! See you guys soon:)