Chapter 3-Their first.....

1 week later-

Vicky's POV-

"What just this????Like this????? Couldn't she post more sexy photos that actually tell people we are a couple

"What just this????Like this????? Couldn't she post more sexy photos that actually tell people we are a couple. She already has a ton of grown a*s men who will die to have her...........how will the world know that I, Vicky Rawat is  her fiance and future husband. She will become Mrs. Anshika Vicky Rawat, she is bound to. She can only be mine."

Suddenly a loud bang on the door brings me out of my thoughts. Who is here at 1:00 am?? I checked the cameras and it was Abhi. I have quite a large group of friends since many years we love to hang out together but Abhi is the one who has been with me since ages and knows both my bright and dark side. He had a worried look on his face and said,"He ESCAPED!!!!!You should hurry Vick or else we will be in a big mess . I told you before to have more of your men keep a eye on him!!"

*opens the drawer and grabs the gun as he leaves*

"Let's get going and track down his location first Abhi", Vicky said.

A few hours later

"Burn this shirt first, his blood ruined my newly bought white shirt ahhhh that bastard!!I bought it to impress Ash,
I gave him an option be silent and work for me but no he didn't want to and he actually had a nerve to outsmart me huhh??What a fool, he deserved to die anyway"
"Vicky let's leave now and also I have something to show you."

*in the car*
I was going through the photos and some files Abhi had found.....Hmmm she has worked really hard.....WHAT HER EX-BOYFRIEND ACTUALLY WORKS IN OUR COMPANY?? My gosh I couldn't stop myself from laughing, she really had a terrible choice back then. I won't lie her taste has improved way tooooo much now.
"Stop smirking and have a look at the video", Abhi said.
WOAH WOAH WOAH THAT AS*HOLE IS WAY TOO CLOSE TO HER, HE HAS THE NERVES TO KISS HER CHEEK
"Hey will you calm down a bit??In the past she also tried acting her debut movie was a rom-com one but later she decided to leave that industry", Abhi said while giggling
I need to do something manly.......Yaa let's post that photo.

Anshika's POV-

WOAHH.....This is really wild of him. Has he lost his mind apart from the people around the globe our business partners and families will see this post...Ughhhhh Vick, wait did I call him by his nickname??
*blushes*
Well to be honest I can't lie to myself at least out of all the photos that we had taken during the photo shoot. He was soo close to me, soo close that I could feel his warm breath on my neck, his perfume, his face in my hands, his cheeks were really soft and he looked so f*cking handsome. My heart wanted to make him mine but my mind clearly said no. I was really happy for the entire day. When I move into his house will we stay together in one bedroom???
What the hell am I thinking gosh!!!

*incoming phone call*
"Mrs. Anshika, Mr. Anand is dead. People say that he has committed suicide because he couldn't handle the stress due to his bankruptcy, but the evidence points towards murder."
"Ok thank you", I said

How in the world is this possible??Whydid he do this ??I gave him assurance and money. I told him I would help him. Who actually had the audacity to kill him??May God punish that bad bastard in hell!!!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How was the chapter guys??
Ik there are a lot of questions on your mind:))
Don't forget to vote and comment