Chapter 8

Time skip-(1 month after their marriage)

Author's pov-
Her back was now facing him. He slowly took steps towards her and tried hugging her from behind but suddenly screamed in pain when she hit him with her elbow in his stomach. He tried again, but stopped when she shot him a glare, he knew that his woman was possible of doing all the things he could do to her. But, somewhere, this hurt his male ego.

"Ahhhh, it hurts darling!!", he said while putting his hand on his chest.

His tricks luckily worked on her today, she asked with concern in her voice, "Where??, let's go to the hospital, you need to see a doctor."

This was his chance, as soon as she approached him he swiftly picked her up on his shoulders and sat her down on his lap on the bed. This angered her more, but she couldn't help but chuckle internally.

"I don't need a doctor baby, I only need you to look at me with those witty and cute eyes." She narrowed her eyes and looked at him.

"Not these ones the doe and happy eye....."

Suddenly he was interrupted by a small kiss on his lips.He was shocked this was unlike her but after seeing her smiling from ear to ear, he couldn't resist himself anymore and smashed his lips on her, but his kiss was more passionate and longing than hers. Her hands automatically went to his hair and after a few minutes she was trying to push him away but he only did after leaving her panting for air.

"Mrs. Rawat you need to increase your stamina, afterall it is not that easy to handle your husband's obsession with you!!", he said while smirking.

"It will only happen if you agree to take me Germany for our honeymoon."

"Ok as you say honey. I rule the underground world and you rule my heart, ahhhh I'm the luckiest bastard alive", he said while lifting her up in the air and turning her around in circles in his arms.

Anshika's pov-

We were sitting in the lounge waiting for our boarding to start and when I glanced at him, he was staring.....not actually glaring at someone. My eyes followed his path and saw a woman probably in her 40's? He had his stern and cold gaze on her and I could feel her shivering from his gaze even when she was far away from us. I held his hand and whispered in his ears. "Do WE hate her? Who is she by the way??"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I am really sorry for updating soo late. I had a lot on my plate. But don't forget to comment and upvote. It really motivates me a lot to write and uplaod.:))
And also idk why but I am unable to add any pictures:((