Chapter 16.

After a little incident at dinner, yes Wukong had a heart attack, Macaque was angry, oh he was angry, but he didn't show it. Its treasure prices. It's okay, he repeated to himself. Holding his loved one's hand while he rested in bed. Macaque looked at Wukong sleeping. Lost in thought, troubled. What if the truth comes out? He would be a fool not to take this into account. Mk and his team are not safe. They may say too much and ask too much. Problem number one: how to get rid of them? Problem number two: how to manage the game so that he can win? Problem number three - how to get rid of the witch? The worst thing is that he doesn't know anymore. He found himself in the middle of a cyclone of lies. If he tells the truth, he will sentence himself. If he tells another lie, another chain. What does he really want? Only one. That the sun would stay with him. He had been creating this world for him for years. He has to get rid of these mortals somehow.
.
.
When Wukong woke up, he was alone in the room. He felt better, maybe it was the result of the medicine? Anyway, he was staring at the ceiling. How long did he sleep? Where was Macaque? He sighed. Maybe it's time to leave this room?
.
He wandered aimlessly through the corridors of the palace. Sometimes he met a maid, said hello and moved on. Sometimes he stopped at the window, looking into the distance, and then continued walking. Until he finally came across these mortals. He was going to avoid them, he didn't have the nerve to listen to this kid or piss off Macaque. Unfortunately, they stood in his way and did not let him pass. It was even quite funny watching them try to communicate with him, thinking he couldn't hear them. They were still concerned about the disappearance of the mighty monkey king. Wukong, having had enough of this, somehow got through them and kept going.
.
"I think we irritated her." Pigsy stated.
"But how are we supposed to find out anything about Sun Wukong? Macaque won't tell us anything. She's the only one left..." MK whined.
"Kid, you saw what happened yesterday when you brought this up at dinner."
"She looked like she was going to have a heart attack." Sandy said.
"Let's go after her." Mei added.
"It's a great idea."
"Mk. She's probably had enough of us. And Macaque won't be happy with us tormenting his wife."
"Pigsy, I need to know what happened to Sun Wukong." MK insisted.
Pigsy sighed and nodded. "But this time you have to stay calm."
MK nodded. They started following the mysterious golden-haired monkey.
.
Wukong didn't handle this well at all. Being watched. It was such a foreign feeling because he had forgotten what it was like to be the center of attention. He felt the need to escape, to escape from these mortals. The best option: the library, his books, where he feels most comfortable, safe, without drawing unnecessary attention. He entered the library as quickly as possible. Hoping he had lost those. He breathed a sigh of relief. He looked through several bookshelves and chose three books. He went through a maze of shelves, and it was quite a lot. The library was immeasurable, of course not to Wukong, who knew exactly where everything was, especially his hiding place from the rest of the world. The one special place in the entire library where only Wukong knew the way to reach his haven of peace. A look of contentment at the peace and quiet appeared on his face. His hiding place was surrounded on all sides by huge shelves and columns supporting the ceiling, which was decorated with golden frescoes and paintings, depicting the sky with beautiful clouds on one side and the night sky with constellations on the other. It was Wukong's design. He could stare at his work for hours and even managed to fall asleep several times. There were pillows, blankets, crayons, some white paper and other drawings scattered on the floor in artistic disorder. Everything had its place, or at least that's what Wukong thought. At least the entire castle had electricity, so the library was lit, so he didn't have to worry about candles. He sat down comfortably on the pillows, covered himself with a blanket, picked up the first book and read tiredly. Peace and quiet, oh... that would be it if it weren't for the irritating rustle, or rather some whispers that became louder and louder until mortals entered his hiding place. He looked like he had seen a ghost. How did they get here?! Wukong thought. He felt confusion, ranging from fear to anger, because no one was allowed to enter here. This was his space. His... solitude, which was now violated. He shuddered and sat up, pulling the book towards him. Wanting to get as far away as possible, his back touched the shelf. He could have just left quickly, but the only exit was blocked by them. He sat and stared at them. Slowly trying to control his inhalation.
"It's totally cozy here." Mei said, looking around.
"We don't want to hurt you." MK said with his hands raised in a gesture of peace. Wukong, of course, remained silent. The newcomers sat down in front of him.
"So MK. What's the plan?" Pigsy asked.
"Hmm... well, actually... maybe she must be able to write, right?" MK took a piece of paper and a pencil and started writing. First he started writing names.
Wukong read it and snorted. He wrote "I know your name. What do you want?"
"To talk" wrote MK.
This will take forever, Wukong thought. He sighed and wrote "you can talk, I hear you, I'm not deaf, just mute."
Mk and the rest widened their eyes in surprise.
"Then why didn't you tell us this before, or why didn't Macaque tell us?" Tang asked.
"Because I asked him for it, it was funny how you thought I couldn't hear and didn't have to engage in any interaction with you. Besides, I don't want to talk to you, so what do you want from me?" wrote Wukong.
"Uhm... what a pretense." Mei said. Wukong felt resentful.
"So we want to know about Sun Wukong. Why did he leave?" MK asked.
"And I don't want to talk about him." wrote Wukong.
"Will be hard." Pigsy sighed.
"But..."
"MK. Don't push."
"I will answer a few questions and only the ones I want and then you will leave me alone and leave me alone." wrote Wukong.
"You're not sociable." Mei said.
Wukong simply has his reasons why he prefers to be alone or with Macaque.
"So where is Sun Wukong?" MK asked.
“He is retired,” Wukong wrote.
"It's not an answer." Pigsy muttered. Wukong just raised an eyebrow.
"so maybe why me? Why do I have his powers?" said MK.
"I'm sorry, I don't know, really." wrote Wukong.
"So how did Macaque become king?" Tang asked.
"Sun Wukong gave him power." wrote Wukong.
"What?! But why?!"
"It wasn't a good time for him then, now... I don't know. He was tired, he got sick and he thought it would be the most sensible thing he ever did."
The team read this in disbelief.
"Wait... wait... wait... how sick was he?!"
"A great sage equal to heaven? An immortal monkey?"
"I don't believe."
Wukong felt ashamed of himself, he felt that he was a failure in life, but he deserved this fate for what he had done. His eyes filled with tears, but he refrained from crying. Tang and Sandy noticed this. Pigsy still felt like something wasn't coming together.
"Immortality does not protect against disease, it only extends lifespan by a thousand years longer without the possibility of change." wrote Wukong.
"What disease did Sun Wukong suffer from?" Sandy asked gently.
"From what the doctors said, it's a disease of the mind." wrote Wukong.
"But in the sense that he was crazy?" Mei asked.
"I don't know, maybe? He wasn't able to rule, and the most important thing is to ensure the well-being of his subjects."
"How... how did he get infected?"
"I don't remember exactly... it started after he returned from his trip." wrote Wukong.
"Is that why he doesn't train me? Only Macaque." said MK.
Wukong nodded. "he can no longer fight or use magic."
It was sad. From a great legend to the very bottom of despair.
"At dinner last night... did you get upset about that what I said?"
"A little. I have heart problems, but I understand your anger." wrote Wukong.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."
Wukong just smiled and nodded. At this moment, Mei and Sandy were looking through the books on the shelves.
"You have a lot of books here." Mei stated.
"Yes. And the whole library is like one big maze. It's amazing. There must be books from all eras here." Tang said.
Wukong nodded and began writing something briskly. They watched him write enthusiastically.
"I have the largest collection of books and scrolls. From ancient scrolls to modern books. It's amazing how the language has changed and all books are now printed and are easier to read. Not everyone has nice handwriting, which makes it difficult to read the most ancient scrolls. I have there's even a written history of various kingdoms from their birth to their fall. What type of books do you like? Personally, I like those about adventures, maybe with fantasy elements, and seeing  people fighting is also good." he passed them a note. Tang read it aloud.
"I prefer everything related to antiquity." Tang replied, adjusting his glasses.
Wukong waited for more answers.
"I..." MK was about to start but everyone finished for him, "about the monkey king... Yes, I know."
Wukong did oh...
"What?! I'm not just reading this!"
"But you are his biggest fan Mk"
"I'm sorry, but you won't find any texts related to him in my library." wrote Wukong.
"What why?"
Wukong shrugged
"but I have a lot of written legends here from all over the world that you should like." wrote Wukong
and waited for further answers
"You want to know what we like to read?" Pigsy said incredulously.
Wukong nodded.
"So... something about cooking."
"adventures, especially those with thrills and adrenaline" Mei said energetically.
"something calm, gentle, or something about psychology or tea," Sandy said.
Interesting, Wykong thought. He got up and took a notebook and a pencil with him. He wrote "I'll show you the library", tore out the sheet of paper and gave it to MK.
"She wants to show us the library."
Tang's eyes lit up with stars.
.
They spent the rest of the day in the library. Searching through the bookshelves. Wukong felt something he hadn't felt for a long time... after all, he wasn't alone... He looked at the reincarnations. You hurt them - something whispered in his ear (and it wasn't Macaque at all - note from the writer).
They died because of you. Weak. Useless...
He dropped the notebook and pencil from his hand. He quickly ran to who knows where. The team was surprised. MK and Mei started running after him, trying to call each other somehow.
-It doesn't matter, Wukong repeated in his mind.
It matters.
NO.
Yes.
Stop!
He fell and fell. He crouched down and covered his head with his hands. By tangling his hands in his hair.
"Hey?! Sunny?!"
"Sunny? What's going on?"
MK and Mei ran to him, trying to calm him down.
"She's having a panic attack."
MK thought for a moment. He touched Wukong's hands gently and began to calm him down, and Mei began to calm down as well.
After a while. Wukong calmed down. He sat down and wiped his tears. He got over it.
The rest joined them. Wukong took a notebook and a pencil and wrote "sorry"
"No need to apologize, everyone has time." MK said with a smile.
"What happened?" Tang asked.
"She had a panic attack." Mei said.
"Oh... is it better now?"
Wukong nodded. Pigsy had a worried look on her face.
"Does this happen often?"
"sometimes, that's why I prefer to be alone... so as not to embarrass myself." wrote Wukong.
"Sunny, it's not a shame..."
"I'm afraid of spiders and that's when it happens." MK laughed at himself. Mei tickled his shoulder. "MK. You have a spider here."
"What where?!" he squealed and shuddered and began to squirm. "take this away from me." Mei started giggling. "You see. It's nothing bad," Mei said. Wukong smiled. "Mei! that wasn't funny!" said MK. She just smiled.
.
In the king's bedroom. (at the end of the day) Macaque crawled onto the bed. He moved closer to Wukong and nuzzled his neck. He mumbled something. Wukong chuckled. He started kissing him all over his face, and Wukong started giggling. He liked the way his beloved treated him, how he cared for him and caressed him. Macaque also liked it because after a hard day he could return to his Sunshine and relax. He is his and his alone. It belongs to him, it echoed in his mind. Like a plague, it spread.
He sat down with his legs apart. He knew exactly what he wanted. Wukong felt excitement, adrenaline.
Macaque gently slipped his hands under the thin material of his lover's blouse, going lower and lower, tearing the unnecessary clothes into shreds. Until Wukong held his breath in surprise. Macaque looked up. He moved closer to his lover's lips and placed a chaste kiss on them. Then he wandered them all over his body. Wukong's body tensed at such a gentle touch. Macaque began to gently rub himself against his lover. Soft sighs escaped Wukong's lips. Wukong didn't even know when Macaque took off his clothes. Wukong's hands wandered aimlessly over his beloved's muscular body. Their tails tangled together, swaying back and forth. Macaque spread his sun's legs apart. Wukong was breathing harder and harder. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks, becoming redder with each intimate touch of his cock. Macaque made a circle with his thumb on the tip, pressing down on the tip. Wukong's eyes were half closed and he rolled over when Macaque suddenly entered him. He leaned into his lover's ear and whispered, "Breathe. Breathe, dear." then he kissed him on the cheek, moving to his mouth, not only kissing him, but also biting his lip. Wukong had trouble catching his breath, his head was spinning. Macaque gave him a moment to get used to it. They looked deeply into each other's eyes. Wukong saw nothing but a dark abyss. He saw that lust, that desire in his lover's eyes. He nodded, letting him know he could start. The movements were slow at first. Macaque smiled his sly smile. He carefully watched how his sun reacted to him. With each thrust, Wukong got closer and closer, feeling the climactic sensation gathering in the lower parts of his body. Macaque wanted to extend it, to torture his sun a little more, which responded so beautifully to his touch. Wukong mouthed Macaque's name, solidifying his ego. Macaque's eyes exuded pure power. Even though Wukong caught glimpses of blue for a moment, although he wasn't sure, he felt hot, damn hot, but his lover's cool touch dominated the tension. As Macaque placed cold kisses on his lover's hot skin, Wukong's body reacted violently.
Maybe in all this rush of emotions, Wukong's senses had changed, but he felt his husband radiating cold as if he was touching a corpse. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling for him. Macaque's movements became more violent and powerful until the entire bed creaked beneath them. Despite the unpleasant touch, Wukong managed to cum together with his beloved. Macaque fell onto the bed and buried his face in the sun's neck. Wukong's body was still hot, but the coolness of Macaque cooled him down soothingly.
.
.
Snow was accumulating around the island, or more precisely near the volcanic islands that constituted the border, and a powerful snow storm was brewing. And further in the sky you could see blue lightning streaking through the black swirling clouds, ready to launch an attack at any moment.
.
.
"My lady." a man with pale skin and blue eyes, dressed in a suit from a previous era, bowed. The woman looked at him with disinterest, exuding terror and power. Her dark hair, half of which was actually white, blew in the wind. She raised an eyebrow.
"What news?" she finally spoke, her voice pinning and icy.
"I'm afraid we still can't get through the barrier."
She clenched her fist. A blue mist gathered around her.
"Is the Monkie kid still there?"
"Unfortunately..."
"We need to get them out of there..."
"Of course my lady."
"How is our new friend doing?"
"He's still resistant, but it won't take long for him to go away, he'll understand the wonder of your plan."
"Good. Did you manage to get the map?"
"By your grace, my lady, here is the map to the fire of samadhi." the man handed the ruined scroll to his mistress. The woman looked at the scroll dispassionately, then smiled. "I think fate has us in a good place." She gave him the map back. "And that is the key to power. Just push mortals in the right direction. Give it to them, let them find it."
The human bowed and disappeared into a blue portal of fire.
"Everything goes according to plan."
The blurred faces of the dead could be seen in the fog, whispering sinister thoughts in an ancient language.
.
.
.
Hi😊,
That last scene in the king's room🫢🫣🤭... This was the first time I wrote something like this.
Anyway, what is your favorite type of book? I recently started reading a horror. And it was a bad decision. Overall, the plot was nice, but the mystery and the psyche of the characters were terrifying. But I'm also puzzled by the fact that the cover doesn't match the events happening there. If you like it, it's called "Valhalla"But for me, one description was simply unbearable.
In the fear category 7,5/10 (in my opinion).
.
Write in the comments what do you like or anything. (Comments welcome)
.
Maybe I'll start a blog about books, I love talking about them. 😊