Chapter 11.

Now an explanation of what is happening. 500 years have passed. All these years, Wukong was unaware of anything that was happening in the outside world. He even lived quite a happy, carefree life, with occasional panic attacks and anxiety, but his beloved husband was always with him, so he managed somehow. He still felt sorry for what had happened to the pilgrims. He felt guilty, but he came to terms with it. They were just mortals and they would die anyway, so he would lose them anyway, whether he ever cared about them, now he feels indifferent about it. Sometimes there is a moment of nostalgia and sentiment that quickly passes because you don't want to feel sorry for it. Of course, he had no sense of time, every day was the same routine, except that every day he read maybe a different book, a different scroll.
Macaque, as king, had to take care of the interests of the kingdom, and especially defeat all those who would threaten the ideal world he created for his husband. Safe, away from trouble, away from danger, away from trouble, always with him, that is, as it should have been from the very beginning.
Sometimes it happened that Macaque had to go on some journey outside to conduct business. Thanks to this, the kingdom could enrich and develop. The human world was too complicated, so some things caught on and some didn't. You can compare it to ancient times and combine it with electricity. Without the Internet, not to complicate things.
Anyway.
DBK is released. by some chance MK picks up the stuff. Macaque is aware of this and is not happy about it. Because how on earth does a mortal manage to lift it?! Of course. Macaque has no intention of getting involved. He watches everything in the shadows. This kid's arrival could complicate his life.
Although there was one attempt to take the weapon from him. This didn't work out for Macaque. At least the kid didn't know who he was. This kid could cause quite a bit of chaos. And he can't afford that. The worst thing is that this kid has pilgrim-like mortals as his friends. They can't reach the island, Wukong.
Macaque emerged from Tang's shadow. He leaned against the door frame, blocking their exit.
Tang quickly moved away with a squeak. MK pointed his stuff at Macaque. Macaque raised his hands to show his lack of malicious intent. He smiled.
"Who are you?" MK asked.
"Someone who wants to help you, help you."
"Yeah?"
"Yes."
"And why would you help us?" Pigsy asked, not too convinced.
"I know Sun Wukong."
"The Monkey King?!"
"Not so loud. Anyway, kid, you don't have to look for him or anything."
"But we have to give it to him."
"Hmm... I don't think it will be of any use to him anymore."
"Why?" Pigsy interjected.
"Because... for several centuries, you could say, he disappeared from the world of heroes and it would be useful to find a replacement for him."
"What? Wait! How did it disappear?!"
"Simple. I have a proposition. As I said, it would be useful to find a new hero for this world. Do you want to be one?"
"Wait?! That me? I'm just MK, a regular delivery boy..."
"Listen kid. You managed to lift this thing, and not many can lift it, so you're perfect for it."
"I don't know..."
"MK, meeting and that's it." Mei said. The team went to the side. Macaque was still standing there, leaning against the door frame. He smiled that smile of his and glanced behind him.
"I don't want to disturb you, but your city is falling apart, so make a quick decision."
Team looked at him.
"Besides, you won't make it to Wukong in time."
"Do you know where he is?"
"Not at the moment."
MK sighed. "Agreed. I agree."
"And great. Have fun saving the world." Macaque went outside. MK hurriedly followed him.
"Wait! You're not going to help me?" The rest joined them. Macaque put his hands on his hips.
"No. Besides, I have to stop by the library."
"And why do you just leave him alone?" Pigsy interjected.
Macaque rolled his eyes. "He's not alone. There's also you. You have your... team. Kid, you can handle it, I have faith in you." he put his hand on MK's shoulder. He honestly hoped that they would die and that everything would be fine and he would get his stuff back.
MK felt a surge of faith.
"Well, see you later." Macaque said and disappeared into the shadows.
"MK, I don't trust him." Pigsy said.
"But he was right, we won't get to the Monkey King in time. We have no other option."
.
.
.
Unfortunately for Macaque the kid and his team survived. Macaque was leaning against the wall of the building.
"Oh, kid. You survived." he said with that smile of his.
"Yeah..."
"And where were you?" Pigsy asked.
"I was in the library."
"In the library?"
"Instead of helping us, you were in the library?!"
"Not so loud. Is that something strange? Anyway. MK. Today you have a day off. See you at training."
"Wait. Won't you stay to celebrate?"
Macaque raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, kid, but I still have a few things to take care of."
"By the way, what's your name?"
"I didn't tell you? Oh. I must have forgotten. Macaque. Six-eared Macaque." he said and disappeared into the shadows.
"Six-eared Macaque?!" Tang shouted.
"What?"
"He was one of the characters on the journey west."
"AND?"
"And that... it can't be. The Monkey King killed him while he was impersonating him and defrauding the pilgrims."
"Wow...that doesn't make sense Tang."
.
.
.
This time at the mountain. Macaque emerged from Wukong's shadow. He kissed him on the cheek. They were in the library.
"I have some new books for you." he said with a note of magic and 10 books emerged from the shadows on the table. Macaque sat next to Wukong.
-where were you today?-
"Ah... some demon had some conflict with the mortals there, I took care of it." they kissed.
-Will you take me to the mortal world someday?-
"You wouldn't like it. There's a terrible noise now, it's unbearable in their cities."
Oh..
Macaque lifted Wukong onto his lap. They started kissing.
"But I know what you would like~"
"Hmm?"
Macaque smiled mischievously.
They disappeared into the shadows.