"Ah... Hey Al!" Lucifer said, as he smiled a bit.

"Samuel...? You look confused... Something happened?" Alastor then asked as he put his hand on his cheek.

Lucifer sighs as he couldn't mention about him being Lucifer but he could mention about the angels wanting to meet up so he says, "The leader of the extermination angels wants to meet up with me...."

"Oh wow? She does? Odd, maybe she must have watched the TV perhaps? Since it is odd of her to call a sinner to meet up..." Alastor said as he was a bit puzzled by this.

"I guess so... Pretty odd..." Lucifer nervously chuckled a bit.

"Well in that case, maybe you could introduce them to the idea of this silly hotel? Maybe it could get them to put those annoying exterminations on hold even though this hotel might not work!" Alastor said as he rubs Lucifer's cheek as Lucifer gave a nervous smile.

"I... I don't know.... I don't think they would listen...." Lucifer said as he looked to the side as he remembers the elder angels never accepting any idea of him at all before so he doubts they would listen to him now.

"Well you never know unless you try darling~" Alastor said as he kissed Lucifer's forehead as Lucifer blushes a bit by this.

"You're right.... I can try..." Lucifer said as Alastor gave him a kiss, afterwards Lucifer left to go to the angelic tower as he finally made it as he went inside only to see a golden scroll which he was suspicious about so he ignored it as he went to a door and knocked on it instead and the scroll appears in front of him as it was forcing him to sign it.

"Ugh this is fucking annoying...." Lucifer groans as he signs it out of anger, then the door opens as he walks in pissed off.

Then the lights turned on only to see Charlie sitting down while an exterminator was standing by her side which was Vaggie, Charlie's girlfriend.

"Huh?" Lucifer said then he noticed the red cheeks and her blonde hair. "Wait... Charlie..? Is that you..?!"

"Oh so you still remember me even after you betrayed the elder angels and mom? Tch, what a father you turned out to be. You just had to give that forbidden fruit to Adam's wife and leave mother alone to raise me by herself! At least I am with the heavenly people while you... You are with those disgusting sinners!" Charlie then said as she glared at him.

"Charlie....! Please listen, I never intended for that to happen..! The sinners aren't all that bad anyways...! Besides.... It was an honest mistake... One I thought was goo-" Charlie interrupted him.

"Don't continue your lies traitor, besides let's get down to business and get this over with. I'd rather not stay with my so-called father for long..." Charlie said.

"Fine... But first... You need to listen to my important announcement...." Lucifer said as he started talking about the Hazbin Hotel until Charlie stopped him.

Charlie: "Let me stop you right there, save us all precious time"

Lucifer smiled nervously as he saw this coming already, he just didn't expect his daughter to say this of all people: "Ok..?"

Charlie: "If you're suggesting is letting them climb, up the ladder, Oh they'd rather cross the pearly gates?"

Lucifer: "Well I...."

Charlie: "Sorry father, but there's no deflyin' their fate!"

Charlie then stood up on top of the table.

Charlie: "Cause Hell is forever! Whether you like it or not! Had their chance to behave better, now they boil in a pot! Cause the rules are black and white, there's no use in tryin' to fight it! They're burning for their lives until we kill them again!"