𝟏𝟎

𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫

𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫

y/n

as it turns out, peter's hands were completely free, the multiple different ropes holding him up, fell to the floor.

peter kicked the punching bag, which sent me to the door with a thud. i slid to the ground, then looked up to find peter dusting off his coat and walking to the window.

"peter, seriously-" i tried to say something, but he shot a web over my mouth.

i got up and tried to get the web off.

"trust me, kid. this'll all make you a better spider-woman." peter told me. just as i finally got the web off my face, peter had shot a web and begun to swing away, but as soon as he jumped up, he glitched. just like the spider.

i ran to railing. he had fallen to the railing just under the one i was on.

"hey.. are you okay?" i asked. i know that had to hurt.

"no, i'm not."

talk about a blunt answer.

peter rolled onto his back.

"what's going on with your body?"

"i don't think my atoms are real jazzed about being in the wrong dimension." he said. he glitched again, and groaned as he stood up. "look, i'm not looking for a side gig as a spiderman coach. i got a lot going on in my dimension, like a lot.." he rambled.

"with great power comes great-"

"don't you dare finish the sentence. don't do it! i'm sick of it."

peter tried to swing off again, but glitched. he fell to a lower story of the building, hanging on to another railing.

"want my advice? go back to being a regular kid."

it's not like i haven't tried.

i looked down at him. "i don't have a choice, peter! kingpin's got some supercollider, he's trying to kill me!"

i guess something snapped in peter's mind, because he looked right back up at me. "wait a second, what did you just say?" he starting walking up the wall.

"kingpin's trying to kill me."

he scoffed. "who cares about that. where's the collider?"

i crossed my arms. "i don't think i should tell you after that little comment."

peter blinked, clearly not caring. "kid. where's the collider?"

"hmph." i looked off to the side.

"don't 'hmph' me."

"hmph."

peter groaned and murmured something about teenagers under his breath before finally giving in. "i apologize for my comment."