𝟎𝟒

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?

y/n

after saying goodbye to my uncle, i made the walk back to school, and snuck back in. my roommate was still awake, and working on her computer, so i just changed and climbed into bed.

but it didn't do me any justice after my little escapade because that had been the absolute worst sleep in my life. i tossed and turned all night, and couldn't find the right position to sleep in.

soon enough, morning came, and it was time to get ready for school. i climbed out of bed, and scrounged around to find a clean uniform. once i did, i put everything on, but.

'that's weird.. my sweater shrank.'

to be honest, that was the least of my worries, so i shrugged it off. i just won't wear the sweater.

i gathered my things and walked downstairs, trying to fix my socks as i walked down the hall.

'i gotta get a new sweater.' i stopped.

'wait. why is the voice in my head so loud?'

it was almost like someone was talking to me, so just to make sure, i began to take a 360. that stopped when i bumped into someone. i hurried to turn around.

it was him.

"oh!" his eyebrows furrowed at the sight of me. "are you okay?" he asked.

"what?"

that's when i noticed just how sweaty i was.

yuck.

'why am i so sweaty?'

"why are you so sweaty?" he asked.

"it's a period thing."

i'd never been more embarrassed. why was that the first thing i came up with. he wouldn't want to know that!

"i don't know why i said that. i'm not even on my period." i mumbled, wiping the beads of sweat off my forehead. "i already had it."

i groaned to myself. i think he laughed a little under his breath. that, or it was a groan. i couldn't tell.

"sooo you're new, right? we got that in common." i changed the subject. maybe this'll make things a bit less awkward.

he looked to be suspicious, but rolled along with it anyway. thank goodness. "yeah. that's one thing." he replied. okay, okay, getting somewhere. "cool, yeah." i paused for a second. "i'm y/n."

"i'm gab.. gomez."

he didn't sound to sure of himself when he said that. "you're name is gomez?" the clarification was more for myself. he didn't look like a 'gomez' at all.