I-jun glared at him with her hands on his hips while Seokjin scratched the back of his head.

"Um...I see.. you are doing an amazing work, Keep it up! We're proud to have such maid's like yo-"

"Crown price Kim if you are done annoying me please leave me alone." I-jun remarked before taking the broom and proceeding to walk away.

Seokjin frowned and held her wrist, preventing her from leaving.

I-jun glared at his hand before looking up at him with burning gaze. Seokjin looked at her with puppy eyes. "Hey.... Don't get mad." Seokjin's sudden soft voice melt I-jun into two but she didn't let it overshadow over her face.

"Why should I? You made me do the same work twice." She complained which made Jin smile at her cheekily.

"Oh? Is that so? Fine, I will help you then." He said before taking the broom from I-jun's hand before cleaning the yard.

I-jun's eyes immediately widened as she checked her left and right before snatching the broom away from him.

"NO NEED TO DO THIS!" She cleared her throat to be more polite as Seokjin is still the crown prince. "Your Majesty, you shouldn't this is not the work a royal person should do. You're from the Royal palace, a royal blood-"

"Blah blah blah~" Jin rolled his eyes at her before snatching it away again and starting to clean the dry leaves from the yard.

I-jun face palmed herself, scared of anyone see Jin doing her work.

Seokjin kept swinging the broom around the yard while I-jun kept blubbering around his ears which he just shrugged off.

When he was done he rubbed the sweat off his forehead before handing the broom to I-jun. "Why are you such a scaredy cat? Be like your Friend Myeong. She's such a fearless and lovely lady while you..."

"Me? What's wrong with me?" She asked Seokjin tiptoeing to his level trying to earn dominance.

Seokjin smiled at her cuteness. "You're just....a bit ugly and flat"

I-jun gasped as She tried her best not to slap the crown prince of the Royal palace. "What did you just say?"

"Ugly and fat. Don't make me repeat me again, slave" He pinched her cheeks making her vexed.

"You're making me forget you're the crown prince!" I-jun remarked her breathes heavier than ever.Seokjin playful smiled turned into a soft one with a closed eye he replied,"If I was an ordinary person what you'd do?"

"Were you roaming around before coming here, huh!?" A historical smirk played upon his lips as always as he teased the panting girl

Putting the tray of food beside him she held the tree situated in the lake's surface.

The girl glared at the sitting ignoring guy. As she was about to open her mouth she again got interrupted by the former one.

"I like my food like me; Spicy, Salty and a bit too hot for you." He started at her while putting the food through chopsticks.