Jungwon is your jealous boyfriend

It's been 6 months since you and jungwon started dating.
However you recently had a huge argument with jungwon which formed a big tension between you two .
It's been only a day since you last saw him and you were missing him but at the same time you were really mad at him because he was at a club yesterday for their mv shooting and the reason why you are upset with him is because he kissed a random girl for the mv.
You got even more mad and sad when he didn't even try to solve the problem between you two .
[ Present ]
You woke up and got ready for another practice day .
You had a face filled with literally no emotions except anger .
When you arrived at the dance studio there was no one that had arrived since you were quite early today.
You started to practice for your mama stage with your group which was in 3 days but you started doing the dance moves a bit more aggressively because of the anger you were holding back at the moment.
After practicing the choreography for 3 times in a row with no break you finally took a break and sat on the cold floor .
Soon the rest of the members finally arrived at the dance studio aswell.
"Good morning YOORA UNNIE !" You greeted her with no emotions but still bowed respectively since she was the leader .
"Good morning YN ! Did you sleep well?" Yoora asked with a warm smile putting her stuff at the left corner of the room.
"Yeah I did " you lied.
"If so , let's get started with the practice !" Yoora said energetically as everyone went to their dance positions and shortly after , you all started practicing the choreography together.
Again you started doing the dance moves aggressively due to your anger which yoora noticed and stopped making the rest of the members do the same .
"What's up with you today yn ?" Yoora asked worriedly.
"It's nothing " You replied.
"Yn just tell me , is there anything bothering you ?" She asked again but you just glared at her and left the studio room slamming the door and Jia the second youngest member among you all was about to go after you but yoora stopped her and sighed .
"Just leave her alone , she is kinda scary when she is angry and you don't want to deal with that either " Yoora said to Jia making nod understandingly and they continued practicing without you.
~ Time Skip : At the mama awards show ~
Enhypen won an award for the best song of the year and so did your group.
You won an award for the best solo of the year as well then your group won many other awards aswell.
.
Now that the awards show ended , every kpop group that came to the mama awards were leaving the venu one by one.
.
You and your group were waiting for your rides to arrive but something urgent came up so your group had to tag along with the Enhypen drivers which ment you might get mixed up with a Enhypen member's car and have to go with them all the way to your residences together.
Jia and Yoora hopped in one of the cars available , then lia and haeri hopped on the last car available which meant you had to share a car with one of the Enhypen members.
Unfortunately you were told to go with Jungwon since he was in the car with the only seat left from all the cars out there.
Then all 6 cars drove off to the different destinations of the idols residences.
You were ignoring Jungwon the whole time by scrolling on your phone.
Then suddenly you recieved a message from your best friend Hyunjin .
"Hey babe ! Wanna meet up for dinner? , I missed you" Hyunjin texted (you guys call eachother babe as a joke but you both are taken)
"OMG YESSSSSS ! I MISSED HAVING LUNCH WITH YOU BAE " you texted back.
"Alright I'll send you the address later , meet me there tomorrow at 7pm " he typed.
"OKAY ! SEE YOU TOMORROW JINNIE" You typed back smiling which Jungwon noticed.
"Who were you just texting with ?" jungwon asked as jealousy was visible all over his face .
"That's none of your business " You replied coldly.
"As your boyfriend and future husband , i should I know who you are texting to especially if you are smiling while texting them " He said in an angry tone but you just ignored him and continued to text with Hyunjin.
Jungwon suddenly snatched your phone away from your hands and checked who you were texting with.
He got even more mad and jelaous when he realised that it was a boy whom you were texting.
"Talking to a boy and fliritng with him while you have a boyfriend hmm ?" He angrily said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.
"I- " You got cutted off when the driver said that you have arrived at Jungwon's place.
Jungwon got out the car and you thought it was over for the day but he opened the car door to your side and told you to exit the car too.
"Come out , you are staying at my place today" He said seriously to the point you got a bit scared and obeyed him.
The driver drove off as Jungwon dragged you inside and lightly threw you on the couch .
"Hyunjin hmm ? " He scoffed
"It's not like you didn't just kissed a girl yesterday" You fought back but he just scoffed.
"It was just for the mv yn the kiss wasn't even real" He tried to explain.
"Still you kissed-" He cut you off by smashing his lips on yours , kissing you roughly.
You didn't kiss back making him bite your lower lips which made you open your mouth a little from the sudden pain as he immediately took the chance to enter his tongue inside your mouth , testing each and every corner of your mouth.
You couldn't hold back anymore and kissed him back with the same passion.
You were now running out of breath so you started hitting his chest but he didn't stop there.
He grabbed you by your neck deepening the kiss .
After a while he finally pulled out of the rough kiss.
"My lips only belong to you luv" He said before kissing you again as your cheeks turned red while your lips curved into a shy smile.
~ END OF THIS ONESHOT